Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2017, 07:59:18 AM
1132382 Posts in 84281 Topics by 44956 Members
Latest Member: toastydoc

YoYoNation is in Archive mode for search and historical purposes.  Posting and commenting is disabled.
Home Help Search Login Register
YoYo Nation.com - Voice of the Nation  |  Voice of the Nation  |  Buy / Sell / Trade  |  Trader Feedback  |  Beware of dethmartyr, dishonest seller (and racist to boot!) « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Beware of dethmartyr, dishonest seller (and racist to boot!)  (Read 4770 times)
Fojo
Trade Count: (9)
The Nation

He's the greatest hero you've never heard of!

Re: Beware of dethmartyr, dishonest seller (and racist to boot!)
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2011, 12:04:56 PM »

This is why I don't do trades with people with poor English/grammar/punctuation. Their more likely to be childish and do things like dethmartyr. Sorry for your loss Cry
Ummm.... "they're"......

I wear my dings like a badge of honor. They mean I reached for the sky (and yea I failed) but at least I reached.
Keyara
The Chosen One
Trade Count: (1)
The Nation

This Reminds Me Of A Puzzle!

« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2011, 12:32:40 PM »

Thank you so much for this thread!  

I had a similar case in regards to dethmartyr, but was concerned of him spamming my feedback with negative reviews, as I am a new trader.  Now that I can link to this board for backup of my claim, I'd like to share what happened.

I was interested in trading my mint Galactic Goose for his "semi mint" Gnarwahl.  I PM'd him asking about flaws and such.

He sent me a picture of the yoyo showing 2 scratches, and claimed that was the worst damage.  I replied asking if that was all the of the damage, he said, quote:

Not true.  All around one-half of the Gnarwhal, there are many scratches (more than the 2 he claimed), and you CAN feel most of them. On the other half, there is an ano defect that he never disclosed.

His picture:

My pictures upon receiving:

If I had known about these flaws I still might have traded, although I would have asked for some cash as well.  It was a real bummer to open up the package and see all those marks.  Plus, the package smelled like smoke, and lasted for days.

Also I asked, and he agreed to provide shipping insurance as I had provided on the GG to him.  He did not.  

Thanks again for this thread.   Smiley
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 12:34:48 PM by Keyara » Logged

jamoha98
What up yo
Trade Count: (78)
The Nation

« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2011, 01:16:14 AM »

How does he get a job with that grammar?

Melford
Bmel On YYE & OD
Trade Count: (146)
The Nation

لأن الله معي في كل وقت

« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2011, 10:30:02 AM »

How did he get a job with that grammar?
getting a job with bad English grammar doesn't mean anything and it seems yours isn't far from his, he might be fluent in another language. I saw his bst on another forum and i'm glad i found this thread about him it seemed way too good to be true
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 10:30:43 AM by Melford » Logged

maxn93
Trade Count: (4)
The Nation

« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2011, 12:46:06 PM »

sorry to post another website on here but on yye hes trying to sell 4 100+ throws all for 150, from what ive read and seen this guy is slime
jamoha98
What up yo
Trade Count: (78)
The Nation

« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2011, 04:29:46 PM »

How did he get a job with that grammar?
getting a job with bad English grammar doesn't mean anything and it seems yours isn't far from his, he might be fluent in another language. I saw his bst on another forum and i'm glad i found this thread about him it seemed way too good to be true
keep in mind I am just a child, and I was typing that late at night. No need to be a dou*** about seriously.
LinksLegionaire
«Kylε Niтгo 7hoмαsoп»
Trade Count: (63)
The Nation

A child's toy, an adult's escape.

« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2011, 01:21:25 PM »

Lmao, I am now in possession of that Northstar.

For the record, the Northstar plays just fine. And I didn't get it from deathmartyr, but I have traded with him before (on another forum) and had no problems.

Nothing he said indicated he was a racist though shocked

The earth spins at over 1000 mph. If you didn't fall off today, quit whining.
Acidmartyr
Trade Count: (0)
The Nation

« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2012, 07:38:41 PM »

OMG THAT NAME lmao
yoybrobro
The Nation

« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2012, 07:48:16 PM »

I actually just traded 3 yo-yos with him last week. I found out he lives near by so we decided to chill a few days back. He's nothing like what you guys are saying in person. I think someone just got a tad butthurt. Why would you call him racist?
yoybrobro
The Nation

« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2012, 07:53:49 PM »

I actually just traded 3 yo-yos with him last week. I found out he lives near by so we decided to chill a few days back. He's nothing like what you guys are saying in person. I think someone just got a tad butthurt. Why would you call him racist?
I actually asked him if i could see the email. What the owner of this thread failed to mention, is that he called deathmartyr an "American Idiot". Not too far from racism I believe. I'm not choosing sides here, just letting you all know that you shouldn't just jump on some guys bandwagon rant without knowing the situation yourself.
yoyospirit
Trade Count: (6)
The Nation

Modder

« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2012, 08:02:57 PM »

I think yoybrobro and dethmartyr and Acidmartyr are the same person.  You created an account just to post here?  You surely are an idiot.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 08:03:39 PM by yoyospirit » Logged

Liz
C'est la vie. ♔
Trade Count: (127)
The Nation

« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2012, 08:27:36 PM »

JoeBadass
Stephen Fuentes
Trade Count: (25)
The Nation

OD CODE1 ALL DAY EVERYDAY.

« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2012, 09:03:56 PM »

And the plot thickens!

Righteous
Sam T.
Trade Count: (44)
The Nation

« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2012, 11:27:50 PM »

LinksLegionaire
«Kylε Niтгo 7hoмαsoп»
The Nation

« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2012, 11:41:24 PM »

Started getting sketchy when he created two other accounts.

Ahahahaha perhaps an IP ban is necessary?
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 11:43:12 PM by LinksLegionaire » Logged
mrneumann5000
Trade Count: (28)
The Nation

« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2012, 04:04:29 PM »

« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 04:05:37 PM by mrneumann5000 » Logged

I'm pretty impressed by anyone who can look at a drawing and decide how well the yoyo will play.
oyoyoy
« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2012, 04:48:41 PM »

I actually asked him if i could see the email. What the owner of this thread failed to mention, is that he called deathmartyr an "American Idiot". Not too far from racism I believe. I'm not choosing sides here, just letting you all know that you shouldn't just jump on some guys bandwagon rant without knowing the situation yourself.

The owner of this thread called dethmartyr an "American Idiot?" That's a lie. I started this thread after dethmartyr called me a "chink." That's where the racism comes in. I have never called dethmartyr or anyone else an "American Idiot."
LinksLegionaire
«Kylε Niтгo 7hoмαsoп»
The Nation

« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2012, 04:58:35 PM »

The owner of this thread called dethmartyr an "American Idiot?" That's a lie. I started this thread after dethmartyr called me a "chink." That's where the racism comes in. I have never called dethmartyr or anyone else an "American Idiot."
Don't want to be an American Idiot.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: