Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2017, 05:20:22 PM
1132382 Posts in 84281 Topics by 44956 Members
Latest Member: toastydoc

YoYoNation is in Archive mode for search and historical purposes.  Posting and commenting is disabled.
Home Help Search Login Register
YoYo Nation.com - Voice of the Nation  |  Voice of the Nation  |  Buy / Sell / Trade  |  Trader Feedback  |  WARNING: CHASE HADDEN (ChaseYoMont) « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: WARNING: CHASE HADDEN (ChaseYoMont)  (Read 3084 times)
ffoegoni
WARNING: CHASE HADDEN (ChaseYoMont)
« on: July 23, 2011, 11:46:14 AM »

Am I being slapped in the face or what.
I was viewing some videos and found this of CHASE HADDEN yoyoing with looks like a SPYY PURE VSOP, there is a sticker placed on it.
Correct me if I am wrong, this just really pisses me off.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xP2YOGbta8#noexternalembed?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0

This has been long time coming, ChaseYoMont has scammed both liz and I and probably a handful of other members on this forum.
This all started about 3 months ago in May.  We agreed to trade my VSOP PURE for his nickel Y-factor, a month goes by and I haven't received the y-factor but he receives the PURE.  Messaging back and fourth constantly he said his package got sent back to him and said he would send it out right away.  Another month goes by and still no package and by this point he is not answering my PM's.  I then figure out he is doing this to another member (Liz).  Around the time of Canadian Nationals I enlist the help of Tetrahedron to help us get back our yoyos, but unfortunately nothing was resolved.
Anyways I would advise not to trust ChaseYoMont, he is a straight up liar.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 05:03:37 AM by ffoegoni » Logged
16aomlor
yoyoradio.net
Trade Count: (54)
The Nation

Re: WARNING: CHASE HADDEN (ChaseYoMont)
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2011, 09:08:48 PM »

I disagree. I had my doubts too. I waited for mine since May aswell. And I recieved it yesterday. They'll come. Not calling you impatient or anything, either. I understand your making of the thread, but I think theyll come.

ffoegoni
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2011, 09:56:52 PM »

Ya, I just talked to Liz, so it looks hopeful.
fzzyrn
You can call me Leo
Manufacturer
Trade Count: (65)
The Nation

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2011, 10:04:36 PM »

Told him about this thread. He says he'll fix this.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.
Tetrahedron
CLYW Project Affiliate
Trade Count: (83)
The Nation

FG Chiefs, bro.

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2011, 12:04:31 AM »

He's had some problems in his life, don't be too rough on the guy.
He's a good kid but he does have the tendency to have problems shipping.

I just reminded him to ship it out and he did ship out a few things after Nats.

yoyochucker
Trade Count: (59)
The Nation

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2011, 06:12:26 PM »

There is still NO EXCUSE for a 2 month wait to ship ...NONE... if you cant get your trade shipped with in a timely manner( no more than a week) DONT MAKE THE DEAL! its that simple... i get tired of hearing oh hes a good guy, you'll get your yoyo... oh hes having real life issues... bull crap.. MAN UP deal with your responsiblities or dont trade its that simple. Good guys dont do people like that, they dont take 2 months to ship, they dont ignore pms and they dont give excuses.

If you get your yoyo this guy definitely deservers a nuetral feedback... if you dont get your yoyo slap him with negative.

Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy!

Go throw a YoYo!
16aomlor
yoyoradio.net
Trade Count: (54)
The Nation

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2011, 10:15:12 PM »

There is still NO EXCUSE for a 2 month wait to ship ...NONE... if you cant get your trade shipped with in a timely manner( no more than a week) DONT MAKE THE DEAL! its that simple... i get tired of hearing oh hes a good guy, you'll get your yoyo... oh hes having real life issues... bull crap.. MAN UP deal with your responsiblities or dont trade its that simple. Good guys dont do people like that, they dont take 2 months to ship, they dont ignore pms and they dont give excuses.

If you get your yoyo this guy definitely deservers a nuetral feedback... if you dont get your yoyo slap him with negative.
you have no idea at all what hes been through so maybe chill out.
yoyochucker
Trade Count: (59)
The Nation

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2011, 10:30:25 PM »

I understand life happens but if your going through personal problems then dont enter into transactions you cant see through. its called being responsible.
ffoegoni
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2011, 11:54:48 AM »

well in that time he was able to make a video and attend a yoyo contest, so I think he could've made time to ship out the yoyos in a timely manner.
BTW I still have not received my yoyos, if anyone knows how to contact him could you let him know that I still have not received my PURE.
NKessler
Trade Count: (13)
The Nation

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2011, 04:31:09 PM »

I understand life happens but if your going through personal problems then dont enter into transactions you cant see through. its called being responsible.

Exactly.  Life does happen, but there is ALWAYS time to shoot a quick "I'm going to be late with shipping, call me at "xxx-xxx-xxxx".  No matter what the hell is going on in your life, you can get your trades taken care of.

Did you break a leg?  Tell a family member or friend to log in to YoYoNation and send a quick message.

Did you get arrested and wind up in jail?  Use one of your daily phone calls to get a family member/friend to log in to YoYoNation and send a quick message.

Did a family member or friend die?  It happens.  I'm sure you're sad, but life must go on.  Fulfill your obligations and grieve when you can.

There are no excuses for months without contact of any sort.

After reading the above message, I'm even more set in my beliefs on this subject.  You've got time to break out the video camera, throw your yoyo for an hour or two, and upload it to YouTube?  SEND A DAMN MESSAGE WHILE YOU'RE WAITING!!!

You had time to go all the way to a contest and "chill wit ur budz"?  SEND A DAMN MESSAGE WHILE YOU'RE ON YOUR WAY!!!

I've been through all the situations I listed above, but I was easily able to contact anyone I needed to and get my business taken care of.  There are no excuses.  This kid deserves a negative feedback and a ban.

SuperPokenerd
Vs. Newton
Trade Count: (119)
The Nation

Math Rules

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2011, 04:39:07 PM »

You had time to go all the way to a contest and "chill wit ur budz"?
Made my day.

AlisRIOSteff
Kyle Derry
Trade Count: (38)
The Nation

immortal

« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2011, 08:55:28 PM »

I definitely wouldn't be as cold as you guys seem to be about this stuff (but I've never been scammed before either.) for like a week or two. But after 2 months there's really not much that could keep you from shipping for THAT long. He's also in Canada, so shipping may account for some of that time if he's already shipped. 

(clickable)
Liz
C'est la vie. ♔
Trade Count: (127)
The Nation

« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2011, 09:08:54 PM »

^^ I got his package within 9 days of him shipping it Undecided so..

dirtybanana
Trade Count: (0)
The Nation

« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2011, 01:14:28 AM »

he gave me an apple strudel at canadian nats.....kids dope!
ffoegoni
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2011, 06:53:17 PM »

update, so its been a while since I posted this and still have not received my yoyo.
I would advise everyone to not trade with CHASEYOMONT.
ffoegoni
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2011, 05:04:04 AM »

Are you kidding me....
GunstarHero
Chuck Cescon
Trade Count: (39)
The Nation

Throw it away

« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2011, 11:30:59 AM »

Wow dude. Still waiting?

ffoegoni
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2011, 01:58:15 PM »

i'm not sure if you can call it waiting.... kid just straight lied to me. I've emailed/messaged him so many times but still no response.
Liz
C'est la vie. ♔
Trade Count: (127)
The Nation

« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2011, 11:35:46 PM »

I managed to get my stuff.  Undecided
SkareCrow96
Trade Count: (24)
The Nation

« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2011, 03:02:19 AM »

This is unexceptable. This kid needs to ship your stuff. I am so sorry you are going through this boss. Lately I have seen so many threads about people scamming and lagging. Makes me want to just buy and trade with the guys I have talked to and have rep on these forums. Well all except Mr. RecRev Smiley I hope you get your stuff soon.

If I can help in any way be sure to hit me up.
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: