Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2017, 03:24:58 PM
1132382 Posts in 84281 Topics by 44956 Members
Latest Member: toastydoc

YoYoNation is in Archive mode for search and historical purposes.  Posting and commenting is disabled.
Home Help Search Login Register
YoYo Nation.com - Voice of the Nation  |  Voice of the Nation  |  YoYoNation  |  New to Yo-Yos and YoYoNation!  |  An Adult Returning to YoYos - A Journey Log, and a Comedy of Errors [VIDEO] « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] Go Down Print
Author Topic: An Adult Returning to YoYos - A Journey Log, and a Comedy of Errors [VIDEO]  (Read 11127 times)
kuyaChristian
What is yabai?
Trade Count: (1)
The Nation

Ride away. Right away.

Re: An Adult Returning to YoYos - A Journey Log, and a Comedy of Errors [VIDEO]
« Reply #280 on: January 11, 2012, 02:00:05 AM »

Throw when you feel like it, man! I've only thrown like 5 minutes at most in one day and then I'd put my yoyo down. When I was starting out I threw in public more than I did alone at home. But now, I get in the habit of at least spending 20-30 minutes just messing around.
Speaking of messing around, you can just mess with the basic and fundamentals and get really good at those. Even simple binds, trapezes, different kinds of ways to get to the same mount, everything. Those helped me out a lot when I decided to learn more difficult tricks. Before that, I knew that I couldn't do any of that so I stuck with messing around and figuring things out myself :]

I know it's tl;dr worthy, but have fun throwing!
And I wish you the best on your priorities in life too! Cheesy

I think I need to stop reading too much forum threads and start yoyoing for once.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: