Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2017, 05:26:03 AM
1132382 Posts in 84281 Topics by 44956 Members
Latest Member: toastydoc

YoYoNation is in Archive mode for search and historical purposes.  Posting and commenting is disabled.
Home Help Search Login Register
YoYo Nation.com - Voice of the Nation  |  Voice of the Nation  |  YoYoNation  |  New to Yo-Yos and YoYoNation!  |  An Adult Returning to YoYos - A Journey Log, and a Comedy of Errors [VIDEO] « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15 Go Down Print
Author Topic: An Adult Returning to YoYos - A Journey Log, and a Comedy of Errors [VIDEO]  (Read 11124 times)
ThirdFloorNorth
Trade Count: (1)
The Nation

An Adult Returning to YoYos - A Journey Log, and a Comedy of Errors [VIDEO]
« on: July 13, 2011, 11:12:33 AM »

My Rather Humorous Journey: A Chronicle
(The Day by Day Detailed (Often Comedic) Log Has Been Moved to the Second Post)

Hey guys. I figured, starting absolutely fresh, I could maybe start a log of my progress over time.
You will definitely all get a giggle from my struggles, but maybe other nubs will get some usefulness out of it as well.
And maybe, just maybe, they won't feel so alone when they pull their first YoYo out of the box and realize they can't even throw straight :D

Also, I have a horrible problem of picking up a new hobby for about a week, then putting it down and forgetting about it (blues harmonica, guitar, coding... the list goes on and on). Who has two thumbs and a commitment problem to things when they don't just come easy and natural to him? This guy. But I REALLY want to have at least one hobby I can stick with, and get good at without loosing interest or being a quitter.

So, posting this blog will both a) help me get better, get advice, and get support, and b) will help keep my lazy self on track. I hope you guys pester me if I start loosing interest :P

I am a 24 year old college student.

My story is a lot like many others: YoYo'd a lot as a child (with VERY fond memories of the Yomega Brain, with it's insta-return abilities). I was in the 4th or 5th grade when the YoYo Renaissance began in the mid-to-late 90s, and I jumped on the bandwagon like everyone else... then jumped right back off like everyone else. I was never GOOD, but I loved it, and found myself in the last few months recounting my fond memories of that Yomega Brain more and more, waxing nostalgic. Last week this 24 year old kid said "Well damnit, I'm just going to get back into it!" and immediately started watching videos and reading reviews. My YoYo just arrived today, so here we go!

First, My Hardware

Bought a YoYoJam KickSide (baby blue, couldn't seem to find the shock-yellow of the one on their site, much to my sadness)

Why YYJ KickSide? Out of all of the reviews I read, for the price, the KickSide was pretty much the best starting YoYo I was going to get. Cheap, good to get in to, hybrid response system, stable... so why not? $15 never hurt anybody.

Current Wishlist, for when I get a little better :D [in order of priority]
  • YoYoJam Thin Lube
  • OneDrop 10ball Bearing
  • YoYoJam Dark Magic II (color undecided, currently thinking either translucent Orange or Glow Green, but looking at Blue as well)
  • Chaos 422 Premium Blend String (to try)
  • Paul's Current Blend from Gstring (which I hear is the best properties of all of his past strings, holy crap)
  • CLYW Gnarwhal, Avalanche, or BvM. Not sure which one yet, but those throws are simply... beautiful beyond words. One day, when I'm worthy of holding one :P

IMPORTANT LESSONS LEARNED SO FAR:

• LESSON 1: Don't loose heart. Go into this adventure with the enthusiasm and joy of a child, and temper it with the realistic expectations of an adult. Nothing worth being good at comes easy. You are going to be frustrated. You are going to get upset. You may feel discouraged when you reach a plateau in your progress, but push on through like an ecstatic kid with a fun toy, and you will only ever get better and better. Never lose that innocent sense of joy as you learn, grasshopper. That's what it's ALL about.
  • LESSON 2: Buy spare string at the same time you buy your yoyo. I can not emphasize this enough. Even if it's just a 5 or 10 pack (which you can get for less than $3), get some spare string. You will need it very, very soon, ESPECIALLY given the sub-par quality of the stock string that will come on your yoyo.You'll thank me later.
  • LESSON 3: Don't just assume you can throw a yoyo properly. Trust me. Watch the videos of the basic throw, over and over and over. Spend your first day(s) on nothing but throwing and sleeping, with MAYBE the occasional attempt at a Trapeze thrown in, just to teach you a little much-needed humility. It'll prepare you for the long road ahead.
  • LESSON 4: Unlike many online and hobby communities, the Yoyo Community is supportive, understanding, helpful, and welcoming. Make friends. Trust them. Ask advice at every possible chance. These are smart cookies, and they have all been exactly where you are at this very moment.
  • LESSON 5: When you start getting frustrated or angry, take a break. One, it's supposed to be fun. When it stops being fun, you are missing the point. Take the rest of the day off. Two, getting frustrated will make you start messing up, which will make you more frustrated, and ever on downward into useless anger. Just relax for a while. Do something else. Don't burn yourself out like I almost just did.

=============================

SHOUTOUT

I have been deeply touched by the kindness of the yoyo community. Everyone has been extraordinarily warm, welcoming, and helpful, making me feel comfortable and at ease.

Two members however have gone simply above and beyond in their generosity towards a relative stranger such as myself.

MattB from upcoming yoyoStringLab, after seeing my dire need for new string and that my novice play has been suffering, is sending me 14 strings (2 cotton and 12 poly!), so I should be set for a good while! Thank you so much, you have convinced me that this is a community that cares for its own.

SkareCrow96 was apparently overcome with nostalgia by reading my posts and, deeply touched, contacted me with an offer that stunned me in its generosity: "I have decided to give you a choice. I have an old DarkMagicI and an original double-o Hitman. Pick one and I will send it to you, to help you as you continue to learn."

The kindness of the offer left me speechless. I almost told him there was no WAY I could accept such generosity, that I didn't deserve it... almost ;D

After speaking with him on the phone at great length, I finally decided on the Hitman. Both are wonderful yoyos, and I am sure that both would have been great choices. I just hope that the Hitman will help me take it to the next plateau. I am stoked. The yoyo that won the 2003 1A World Yoyo Contest (simultaneously inventing grinds and establishing regeneration techniques)? My God, yes please! :D

The spoken nature of language is simply incapable of expressing my overwhelming gratitude to both of you, so I will stop before I wax too poetic and flowery, but thank you gentlemen, thank you both so very much.*

*Experience may not be common, mileage may very, holy crap I'm one lucky dude to meet such awesome people. Also, don't pester these guys for handouts, they just felt like being nice.

=============================

READ ON, CURIOUS TRAVELER, READ ON!
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 05:10:12 PM by ThirdFloorNorth » Logged

ThirdFloorNorth
The Nation

Re: An Adult Returning to YoYos - A Journey Log, and a Comedy of Errors
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2011, 11:15:54 AM »

Day 1 - Unboxing, and the Trouble of Hubris
7/13/2011

I had been checking the mail impulsively other the last two days... many times a day. Today, when I opened the box and saw that USPS priority box, I almost cried from pure relief and no small amount of childlike joy.

Unboxed my baby-blue YYJ KickSide, redid the string just to make sure it was on right, threw it down, let it sleep, and brought it back a few times to just feel the sweet weight of the device, then got right down to business.

Now by right down to business, I mean I tried to throw into a Trapeze. Watching the videos for about two weeks, the Trapeze seemed one of the most simple and basic introductory tricks, a required concept for many others. In my great arrogance, I had somehow refused to notice that even throwing a simple sleeper, something wasn't quite right... I thought at LEAST I could do that not only on day one, but right out of the damn box, right?

I throw for the Trapeze, and my smile of joy quickly turns sour as my yoyo goes immediately sideways in some horrific abortion of a UFO. My joyous naivete not completely shattered, but a quizzical quirk to my lips, I try throwing a simple sleeper again... Only accidentally UFO again (which I will henceforth call a Roswell).

"What the crap? This is a yoyo, not <needlessly complex conceptual image here>!" I thought to myself. "Assuredly,something must just be off!"

So I break the KickSide down, unscrewing it, checking to make sure everything is on right, everything is lined up, it is properly threaded... I reassemble it, reattach the string, and try again.

From my first throw, as I said, something was slightly off, but in my joy to be throwing again, and my incredible hubris, I couldn't or wouldn't see it. As I throw again, it becomes more obvious:

My yoyo was tilted to the side as it slept. Sometimes more, sometimes less, sometimes not at all, but usually it was tilting ever so slightly. Or turning on the string, a slow mocking rotation.

"Hmm..." said I, "Mayhaps I should try this for a while and see if I can't just straighten it out!"

If it didn't tilt, it Roswelled. if It didn't Roswell, it tilted. My frustration and embarrassment mounting, I come to a hard realization: I was doing something very wrong.

A quick Google search with a blush colouring my cheeks for "yoyo tilts" returns a familiar website that I had been frequenting over the past week or so, YoYo Wiki: http://yoyowiki.org/wiki/Throw_Down

And that was when I realized this was going to be a long journey. I had no idea how to properly THROW a modern yoyo! All the videos I had watched, the videos marked "Beginner Tricks," I had always skipped the ones labeled "the throw." "Surely", my inner voice laughed, "surely I can THROW a yoyo properly!"

As it turns out, my arrogance had gotten the better of me. After studying the article for five or ten minutes, reading and re-reading, I tried again.

And have been trying. Now, about 1 or 2 out of every 5 throws is acceptable. The yoyo is usually not straight-on to my body, but it is at least a throw i wouldn't be embarrassed of. About half the time, it still tilts though. And occasionally, I still get a Roswell, usually followed by a long string of language that would make a Russian sailor blush.

My finger hurts awfully, my arrogance is shattered, my joy turned to something resembling determination, and my throws still mostly suck.

But I am on the right path now I hope. More updates to follow :D

DAY ONE UPDATE: I seem to be having a HUGE problem with string tension (too tight). I've tried throwing an actual UFO to help it unwind, but... well. I can't do it right. Any advice?

UPDATE 2, END OF DAY: Significant progress to be had :D I'm managing to land the occasional Trapeze! It's usually crooked, or doesn't stay on long, but it's a mount regardless!

Binding still is beyond me. I can get into a bind from the Trapeze mount, but it usually just makes the yoyo stop spinning, or go crossways. I'm guessing I'm not sleeping it strong enough, but am unsure.

Thank you guys for your support in Day 1!

Day 2: Hindsight, and No Small Amount of Confused Rage

7/14/2011

I practiced so long yesterday, and gave it so much thought, that threw my yoyo in my dreams last night. One of my first thoughts of the day today was throwing. So after breakfast, I started to.

Now, a quick update from yesterday. I can land the occasional Trapeze. My throws have gotten a lot more solid. But my sleepers are apparently not too strong (especially from the side-throw) because when I do land the yoyo on the Trapeze mount, it's really not spinning for very much longer. Not sure if it's my KickSide or if it's just me, or a combination of both, but I'm already making a wishlist for my next two paychecks, which I will post now ;D

Also, yesterday, I started to get the first-day blister on my my middle finger, but that was to be understood. What was unfortunate however, was on my index finder, where the string rubs as I re-wind my yoyo, I managed to straight up just remove a small comma-sized flap of skin. I now have a tiny, very painful hole. I have my index finger bandaided and not my throw finger lol

So I have only thrown a little bit, so far today. My middle finger feels sunburned. But it's a good pain, a pain of progress, a pain that lets me know my callous will be forming soon. I will play until the pain increases, then I will pop on another bandaid. Will keep you guys updated.

DAY 2 UPDATE: This day has been made of FRUSTRATION AND RAGE. My throws don't feel as solid, my sleeping isn't nowhere near as pretty as it was yesterday, the few trapezes I land immediately stop spinning...

I don't know if I am tired, if my bearing already needs cleaning, or if I am just sucking on the fail titty.

I will say that my string already DEFINITELY needs replacing. Problem? I can't just throw some string on an order and send it. If I had bundled it with my yoyo originally, I could have afforded it! But separate, the shipping would just be too much. So,my first truly important lesson is this: GO AHEAD AND ORDER SOME SPARE STRING WHEN YOU FIRST ORDER YOUR YOYO. Even if it's only a 5 or 10 pack.

Day 3 - Slow Going and Tired Strings
7/15/2011

A quick update for the day- work (counselor at a residential summer camp) has left me drained and fatigued, spent much of my free time napping. Progress has been slow if any.

A few more landed trapezes (not many) but my throws are still a little off. My yoyo has been tilting pretty bad, makes me feel like I'm not throwing right again.And if it doesn't tilt, then it's at an angle to my body instead of perpendicular like it's supposed to be.

Sleepers still weak. My Walk the Dogs are all really bad (the yoyo doesn't go straight, it turns, or it "jitters"), and my landed trapeze mounts still stop the yoyo pretty quick.

I'm starting to wonder if a large part of it is that it IS a KickSide yoyo, on the best of days I have heard they only sleep about 30 seconds.

Really want to clean my bearing.

More than anything though, my string feel really... tired. It is obviously worn past it's prime.

Would sell a pint of my blood for some new strings right now. Kicking myself hard for not ordering them from the start, but I just didn't understand how quick the string would wear.

Not much else to report, other than one or two attempted binds semi-succeeding. Kinda. Not really. They WERE binds, but the yoyo simply wasn't sleeping hard enough.

DAY 3 End of Day Update: I had a small epiphanic breakthrough. I'm suddenly landing more of my trapezes, about one out of every three or four as compared to one out of every ten!

Hell, I even managed a half-way passable Rock the Baby earlier... after many, many tries that is :D

Good night, my yoyo friends. Tonight was a good night.

Day 4: Same Story, Different Day

Throws have been mixed so far today. Still a lot of tilt or the occasional wobble, still can't throw perpendicular to my body most of the time.

I've also started missing my trapezes again, a lot different from last night.

But when I DO land a trapeze, it's definitely more solid!

String tension is starting to be a problem again. Nothing takes the fun out of the process like having to take the string off your finger and untwist it.

IMPORTANT UPDATE: Holy crap! Suddenly I'm landing good trapezes (though still missing a lot)... and I managed to do Brain Twister a bunch of times! :DDD Also almost managed to do a Stop and Go, but wasn't quite sure how to restart it once it stopped.

Day 5: Nnnnnnnnng D:

Still working on Trapeze and Brain Twister mounts. Brain Twister is easy enough (I do a good one about once out of every four or five) but my Trapeze mount still needs serious work.

I feel like my Breakaways aren't straight enough? That's problematic, but I can't quite seem to pin down what I am doing wrong. It's part poor Breakaway, part my non-throw finger not being in the right plane.

I can already tell, learning to keep EVERY motion in the same plane is going to be problematic for me.

Day 6: The Return of Frustrations (with no small amount of swearing, and a growing headache)

Today was a slow and frustrating day. I've gone from landing maybe one out of every five trapezes, to one out of every ten.

I can blame it on my yoyo, and my bad string all I want. In the end, I think I may just be pushing myself a little over hard today, or my heart just wasn't in it.

I need to learn that once I get frustrated with it, when it stops being fun, to take a break. The whole point of it is to be fun.

I just feel like the road to getting to where I want to be (and away from trapezes I can barely land, and brain twisters that are only passable) is going to be a very long one indeed.

But that's not a bad thing. Anything worth doing well is worth spending time on. No one throws a White Buddha after a month.

Day 7 - END OF WEEK ONE, PLUS VIDEO!

I've decided to try doing a video of my progress at the end of every week. Thanks to yomagic and NKessler for the idea! I think this will really help point out my strengths and weaknesses.

This is after exactly one week of owning my first yoyo in over 12 years, my first week ever doing string tricks. This isn't the first video I recorded tonight, but I think it's the one that best shows the full range of my current strengths and weaknesses, so it's the one that got uploaded.

Let me apologize, I'm not trying to be rude by not speaking, but I sounded particularly southern tonight and got embarrassed D: lol

Also, sorry for the quality, I forgot to change the default settings in my recording program. will work on that next time.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKOpkiRZ6iQ[/youtube]

Day 8 - Negative Progress

I've had an absolute CRAP day yoyo-wise. I can't land a single trick properly.

My breakaways have gone from at least semi-straight, to me trying for a trapeze and hitting myself in the a.s.s., the back, the shoulder, the thigh. I can't do ANYTHING right today and have no clue why :( It feels like my first day throwing all over again. Pretty depressing. I've been told "it happens" though, so we'll see tomorrow.

Day 9 - CHRISTMAS CAME EARLY! :D

The Hitman and strings from SkareCrow arrived today,and let me just say: The if the KickSide was an MRE, the Hitman is a fine steak dinner cooked just right, the new polyster strings are like good wine.

The Hitman is in a completely new league. The sound the dry bearing makes causes my heart to race with anticipation of tricks yet unlearned, possibilities untested.

Also, I've managed to start hitting tricks again :D Between the wider gap, the new string, and the excitement of a new throw, I've been doing pretty alright today.

Except I can't do proper binds to save my life D: Will be working on those over the next few days almost exclusively.

Thank you, SkareCrow. This is a beautiful piece of equipment.

Day 10 -15 - Slow Going, Busy

Been busy lately, moving back to the town I attend college in, catching back up with friends, haven't thrown much, just been working on my mounts and binds lately. Should pick back up soon!

I spent most of today packing, but worked on binds and my current mounts (brain twister, trapeze, split-bottom) almost exclusively.

Binds are problematic for me. The ones I can easily do are technically "wrong", as they enter the gap opposite to the direction of the spin of the yoyo, causing snags far too often to be effective. The ones that don't cause snags are difficult, but I am learning them... slowly.

Heading home tomorrow, so I may not get much accomplished, but I expect to be working on binds and mounts almost exclusively for the next week or more (though I do expect to try Split the Atom and Ripcord at some point soon).
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 08:18:15 PM by ThirdFloorNorth » Logged
tkdlaxer
I love throwing, keeps the hands busy, but lets the mind wander
Trade Count: (2)
The Nation

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2011, 11:21:11 AM »

Sounds like you're making progress. Its a long road sure, but its a mad fun one.
yoyospirit
Trade Count: (6)
The Nation

Modder

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2011, 11:26:08 AM »

Sounds like you're making progress. Its a long road sure, but its a mad fun one.

And painful lol.  Welcome to the forums!!

JoeBadass
Stephen Fuentes
Trade Count: (25)
The Nation

OD CODE1 ALL DAY EVERYDAY.

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2011, 12:58:02 PM »

This was an interesting read! Welcome to the forums!  Afro

ThirdFloorNorth
The Nation

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2011, 12:58:52 PM »

Tell me about it D: Already forming a potential blister and been smacking my hand pretty badly on some of the returns.
deleted
zig zag zig
Trade Count: (0)
The Nation

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2011, 01:02:53 PM »

haha Awesome read.
Welcome to the forums and good luck with your throwing, my friend.  Afro

King Felix
Trade Count: (38)
The Nation

Next level yoyo manuever? Smart.

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2011, 01:04:53 PM »

Give it time, and a little effort Grin . Also put a band-aid around that finger, so you can throw without too much pain. Once you get a callus it'l hurt much less.

ThirdFloorNorth
The Nation

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2011, 01:31:27 PM »

Thanks for the supportive responses everyone Cheesy I still can't throw a straight sleeper lol.

As to the bandaid, won't that just put off the inevitable callous building?
GunstarHero
Chuck Cescon
Trade Count: (39)
The Nation

Throw it away

« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2011, 01:46:18 PM »

No. Once your finger heals up throw without the band aid. Repeat. I did this as well. It helps a lot.

yoyoguitarist
Trade Count: (33)
The Nation

I CAN HAZ YOYO?!?!?!

« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2011, 01:51:33 PM »

This is just great.
Welcome back.

Quote from: YOAaron
Quote from: Tetrahedron
Skateboarding is definitely more dangerous for your genitalia.
Thats debatable  :'(
ThirdFloorNorth
The Nation

« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2011, 01:52:25 PM »

This is just great.
Welcome back.

Thank you Cheesy I'm glad the experience is easy to identify with.
deleted
zig zag zig
Trade Count: (0)
The Nation

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2011, 02:02:13 PM »

Ya I used a bandaid after the first couple of days as well, but after a week (if that), my finger was perfectly fine with string to finger contact.
ThirdFloorNorth
The Nation

« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2011, 02:07:42 PM »

Ya I used a bandaid after the first couple of days as well, but after a week (if that), my finger was perfectly fine with string to finger contact.

Will the bandaid still allow the callous to form? If so, I need to go buy a box lol
GunstarHero
Chuck Cescon
The Nation

Throw it away

« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2011, 02:38:25 PM »

QFT.

The goal in using a bandaid is to allow yourself to throw without the pain of a cracking or cut finger while your finger heals. Once your finger is healed and you throw without the bandaid you'll be building your calous up again. Like Skai said, it doesn't take more than a week or so.
ratfacedudeguy
My name is Julian.... and I'm a YYRoholic
Trade Count: (70)
The Nation

« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2011, 03:16:36 PM »

Hey there. First off, welcome to the forums and welcome back to yoyoing! I'm sure countless people on here, myself included, can completely identify with your experience so far, so keep that positive attitude going and remember that you're not alone by any means. You'll be making crazy progress in no time.

DAY ONE UPDATE: I seem to be having a HUGE problem with string tension (too tight). I've tried throwing an actual UFO to help it unwind, but... well. I can't do it right. Any advice?

I actually didn't perfect the UFO for the longest time. My advice would be to revisit that and other string tension-fixing tricks once you get your standard throw down pat because the UFO throw is a completely different motion. In the meantime, there are a couple quick fix options for your string tension.

Every once in a while, when you notice your tension getting too tight, you can let the yoyo sit dead (not spinning) at the end of the string and let it unwind for a little bit until the tension loosens. Another even quicker way to get out the tension is to take the slipknot off your finger, lightly pinch the string down next to the yoyo and run your fingers down the length of the string back toward the slipknot. You'll notice the slipknot twirling around while you do this, which is your tension neutralizing. You can repeat it maybe once or twice more until you notice that the slipknot is no longer spinning when you run the pinch down the length of the string. Then you'll be all set and ready to go.

YOAaron
Speed Cuber
Trade Count: (45)
The Nation

« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2011, 04:14:06 PM »

welcome! once you learn the basics (sleeper, trapeze, maybe double or nothing) it starts to get really fun as you one by one learn a bunch of cool new tricks!

about the bandaid thing, i never used it. i tried the yoyo tape stuff. put hlaf of the role on my finger and the string still cut through it and suffocated my finger... piece of junk...

ThirdFloorNorth
The Nation

« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2011, 04:27:16 PM »

Hey there. First off, welcome to the forums and welcome back to yoyoing! I'm sure countless people on here, myself included, can completely identify with your experience so far, so keep that positive attitude going and remember that you're not alone by any means. You'll be making crazy progress in no time.

I actually didn't perfect the UFO for the longest time. My advice would be to revisit that and other string tension-fixing tricks once you get your standard throw down pat because the UFO throw is a completely different motion. In the meantime, there are a couple quick fix options for your string tension.

Every once in a while, when you notice your tension getting too tight, you can let the yoyo sit dead (not spinning) at the end of the string and let it unwind for a little bit until the tension loosens. Another even quicker way to get out the tension is to take the slipknot off your finger, lightly pinch the string down next to the yoyo and run your fingers down the length of the string back toward the slipknot. You'll notice the slipknot twirling around while you do this, which is your tension neutralizing. You can repeat it maybe once or twice more until you notice that the slipknot is no longer spinning when you run the pinch down the length of the string. Then you'll be all set and ready to go.

Yeah :p I just hate having to stop every 3-5 throws to undo my string lol
GunstarHero
Chuck Cescon
The Nation

Throw it away

« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2011, 04:28:48 PM »

If your still working on your sleeper you should not be adjusting string tension that much. Even if you're just working on Trapeze. I know how it could feel like you should be though.
ThirdFloorNorth
The Nation

« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2011, 04:44:19 PM »

If your still working on your sleeper you should not be adjusting string tension that much. Even if you're just working on Trapeze. I know how it could feel like you should be though.

I can get it to sleep... I just can't get it to sleep at a perfect right angle to my body yet lol

Good advice though. Ill take it to heart.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: