Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2017, 08:02:16 AM
1132382 Posts in 84281 Topics by 44956 Members
Latest Member: toastydoc

YoYoNation is in Archive mode for search and historical purposes.  Posting and commenting is disabled.
Home Help Search Login Register
YoYo Nation.com - Voice of the Nation  |  Voice of the Nation  |  Other Skill Toys  |  Any Hoopers? « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Any Hoopers?  (Read 1550 times)
goodnessgod
Trade Count: (0)
The Nation

Any Hoopers?
« on: July 01, 2011, 09:11:23 PM »

Any one else hula hoop or hoop dance? If you don't know what it is or would like to see me hoop check out my youtube channel in the link below.

http://www.youtube.com/user/smithaar12?feature=mhee
Sassafrass
Trade Count: (21)
The Nation

Re: Any Hoopers?
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2011, 08:02:07 PM »

I do! I am not very good yet. I found about it when I was at one of my friends houses and she was REALLY good at it. When I tried it I was pretty good for a beginner. I got one online for $40 (the largest one they make) and I have been practicing. I feel like it would be a lot more fun if I had a friend who did it who I hung out with more than the person who showed me though. I learned a couple of tricks and I feel stuck on getting better. It's soooo much fun and so relaxing to do when playing music though. My favorite is when I do it while listening to The Levellers. = )
   ~Staxie

I make yoyo cozies! : http://www.yoyonation.com/talk/index.php/topic,101989.msg1085203.html#msg1085203
custom made to your size yoyo and your color preferences = )
$4 each plus $2 for shipping per order

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=50731084
99wolf9
Trade Count: (0)
The Nation

Favorite Yoyo:ClywSasquatch Favorite Trick:Gondala

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2011, 05:50:34 PM »

is hula hoop really a skill toy? lol i guess so cause i cant do it lol Undecided

Patrick Condon-"besides, who's lining up to buy yoyos"

Signature.
Klowncreep
Trade Count: (1)
The Nation

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2012, 02:23:58 AM »

I did when I was a cheerleader. I Don't do it anymore thoug I think I might still have one on storage somewhere
ObsidianLining
Trade Count: (1)
The Nation

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2012, 03:38:32 PM »

Hula Hoop is really good exercise. I know a woman in her 40s who looks REALLY young and in shape....she actually doesnt diet or exercise that much but when she does exercise she will do hula for like 30 minutes straight. I also talked to a Chinese kung fu guy about it and he said Hula is really excellent for developing martial arts skills as well.

I've been considering getting one of these $40 weighted (2-4 lbs) ridged hula's off of amazon. Anyone have experience with those?

I hear these "special" hula's are much bigger than a kids hula toy...

I'm gonna have to give it a shot
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: