Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2017, 08:01:07 AM
1132382 Posts in 84281 Topics by 44956 Members
Latest Member: toastydoc

YoYoNation is in Archive mode for search and historical purposes.  Posting and commenting is disabled.
Home Help Search Login Register
YoYo Nation.com - Voice of the Nation  |  Voice of the Nation  |  Other Skill Toys  |  Fixed tip or Bearing tip for my first top « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fixed tip or Bearing tip for my first top  (Read 1315 times)
yoyocon
Trade Count: (3)
The Nation

i play everything but 3a

Fixed tip or Bearing tip for my first top
« on: May 24, 2011, 08:43:54 PM »

I have heard people say that for your first top it would be wise to get one of each, i only have the option of one and wanted to try spin tops.

What kind would you recommend and what top also, I'd really prefer it be $15
darkwolfx58
Yoyojam DarkMagic!
Trade Count: (72)
The Nation

Some say im a chef. Some say im a thug.

Re: Fixed tip or Bearing tip for my first top
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2011, 09:16:10 PM »

I would recommend the duncan bearing king. http://www.yoyonation.com/product.php?productid=17086&cat=0&page=1
It comes with extra tips and the tips are different. So you can switch between fixed or bearing at any time. I have one and they are really fun.
yoyolvr
Trade Count: (0)
The Nation

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2011, 05:36:36 PM »

the spintastics trompo grande and bearing grande are good as well. i perfer bearing. it makes things easier in the beginning when you are learning. a lot of top top players would disagree.i found it to be harder and more frustrating in the begining with a fixed tip. i learned with a bearing tip. i used a blizzard bearing.
Klowncreep
Trade Count: (1)
The Nation

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2012, 02:21:43 AM »

Bearing tops are so much more fun. I like them better; they seem easier to learn tricks on for sure too. I didn't get bored withthem like I did with fix tips
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: