Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2017, 01:38:44 AM
1132382 Posts in 84281 Topics by 44956 Members
Latest Member: toastydoc

YoYoNation is in Archive mode for search and historical purposes.  Posting and commenting is disabled.
Home Help Search Login Register
YoYo Nation.com - Voice of the Nation  |  Voice of the Nation  |  Buy / Sell / Trade  |  Trader Feedback  |  Does anyone know who "Chris Moore" is on Facebook? update « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Does anyone know who "Chris Moore" is on Facebook? update  (Read 5573 times)
redbilly
Trade Count: (0)
The Nation

Re: Does anyone know who "Chris Moore" is on Facebook? update
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2011, 05:14:46 AM »

I know exactly who he is... Is from Houlka Mississippi a town with no stop light and maybe 3-500 people  population.  He has a run down place In Tupelo, Mississippi. 
Very dark individual.  He is using the name Christopher Moore now to evade the Common Chris Moore search commonly used.   I can get you a phone number and even as far as an address if needed.  Very odd individual indeed.  Best of Luck. Billy
redbilly
The Nation

« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2011, 05:47:59 AM »

mlewis38
The Nation

« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2011, 01:43:28 PM »

oh i got all of his info, but honestly whats that gunna do. Ive filed usps scam, reported on yye and yyn, ive even called the freakin houlkla pd, they havent don crap for me.
Liz
C'est la vie. ♔
Trade Count: (127)
The Nation

« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2011, 06:56:32 PM »

yeah I filed for mail fraud too. all they did was sent me a post card that said "thanks for reporting!"

sigh

edit: wow, weird. his original FB pic was not like that, did he use fake accounts?
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 06:57:45 PM by Liz » Logged

Sunny
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2011, 08:28:33 PM »

Anyone else find it strange that this redbilly dude just registered today and posted here first?

Shenanigans, anyone?

I like yoyos.

FUT
Acavando
Trade Count: (48)
The Nation

Tach-Yo

« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2011, 08:38:51 PM »

Anyone else find it strange that this redbilly dude just registered today and posted here first?

Shenanigans, anyone?

Spot on!
mlewis38
The Nation

« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2011, 02:37:57 AM »

haha yeah really, but dont go by that pic, this guy is soo sneaky dont believe anything! but see this is the think that pisses me off, I talked to andre on his webiste, they just got his IP addys and banned all of them from their website, idk why YYN wont do that, it would make peoples lives so much easier, they just need to round up all his usernames, look up the IPs associated with them and BAN the ip lol. If he gets a new ip or user, BAN that one too. He will NEVER stop until some one beats the living $*** out of him or until he is locked up! So everyone needs to call  the houlka PD and make a complaint against him!!!
16aomlor
yoyoradio.net
Trade Count: (54)
The Nation

« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2011, 07:29:10 PM »

Shenanigans, anyone?
hahahahahahahaha and his only posts are for this and he was only on for 2 hours tongue

redbilly
The Nation

« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2011, 05:54:23 PM »

I am not a scam everyone...I just rather remain anonymous..the Chris Moore is a scam.  The Facebook profile i listed is in fact
the Chris Moore everyone is looking for from Houlka...How many Chris Moores do you have from Houlka MS that collect yo-yos..
Sorry for the speculation and I understand why people are curious about my post...Although if I had been screwed by Chris Moore
from Houlka and decided to Google his name, and Houlka I would have been brought to this post.  I promise to everyone here
I am NOT him on this site using an alias..I was screwed by him on another deal...I have connections and will attempt to secure
a current address for him.  Thanks for your trust, and just here trying to lend a helping hand..This guy is out there..although
he recently joined a Mississippi Nat'l Guard unit...don't be fooled..not many soldiers carry figurines of dark comic characters with them
and talk to them...Pretty scary actually...
Sunny
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2011, 05:55:52 PM »

Whatever you say  coolsmiley
Sekhmet
Trade Count: (27)
The Nation

don't drop that yo yo yo (ayeeeee!!)

« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2011, 06:02:50 PM »

"And I would have gotten away with it, if it wasn't for you meddling kids and that stupid donkey!" - Chris Moore

"Plus, yo-yos are cool and everything, but I want to get laid."

Jensen Kimmitt
Red Yoyos
Yes I'm 34 and play with Yoyos. WHAT OF IT!
Trade Count: (97)
The Nation

« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2011, 06:18:01 PM »

this trading stuff is getting crazy.  Making any new comers the Target of Speculations, and even some with rep starting to scam as they see nothing happens to them.  Really sad.

redbilly
The Nation

« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2011, 06:03:24 PM »

Thank you for understanding to the post above Afro   the thing is this guy is mooching off a girlfriend of mine.. He has the father believing he is a war heroe although he has never been deployed overseas... kinda irks me the hell out that he uses that front to gain trust of the less the wiser, especially for using what soldiers have done to a credit to his name.. Not here to cause trouble everyone only bust a scammer who apparently uses this mode as a lifestyle..Let me work on getting an address for this idiot  please.
redbilly
The Nation

« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2011, 06:20:25 PM »

Liz  on the facebook profile I put up earlier, you cannot see any of pics, or location because you are not his friend.  if you friend someone that
is a friend of his you can see his pics and location so you will see I am not making this up and maybe ease some of the doubts about my post here.

Just make friends with any of his random friends and you will be able to see some of his pics and location. 

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=860015180
Proverbs
Trade Count: (21)
The Nation

« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2011, 06:34:39 PM »

So I've seen this thread before and found it kind of odd. Redbilly, I'm not accusing you of being Chris Moore or whatever, but there are some very odd details about your posts:

Firstly, your initial post said that you know very specific and exact details about where he lives: A town of 3000-5000 people with no stoplights and he lives in a run-down house. You then go to say that you have access to his phone number and exact address. However, one of your last posts then also said that you need to work on getting an address for him, although it seems from your initial post that you've seen his house, meaning you'd probably have very easy access to a direct address.

Secondly, one of your last posts also said that he's currently mooching off your girlfriend. However, I either find this hard to believe, or it's something we can't really deal with on Yoyonation. If he's mooching off your girlfriend, chances are you've met this person in real life and have no issue meeting up with him or confronting him personally. I mean, he has to meet with your girlfriend at some point in time in order to get money from her or her parents. If that's the case, inform her and her family about his sketchy behavior and cut him off, and/or contact the local authorities to deal with this man personally. Furthermore, if that really is the case, a group of yoyoers at their computers cannot help you reconcile your issues or debts with this man who apparently has financial control over your girlfriend.

I don't know what you expect from us, but even when/if you get an address for this guy, it's not like we're all going to take one massive roadtrip out there and physically reprimand him. That would be both unrealistic to organize, and also rather unethical (though for those who have been scammed it would probably be rather gratifying). Redbilly, please use the standard means for resolving issues with this person in real life, and for the rest of us: Just try to be wary of scammers and avoid dealing with anyone of the same name as this guy. However, I'm sure he'll avoid using the same name from now on.

Click here to see me throw!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3Q0XLozd1M
redbilly
The Nation

« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2011, 01:36:50 AM »

Let me clarify.. He had an old house in Houlka,  Mississippi that I have seen since I am a friend of his friends in the military...That is the one address that people have been sending money etc... to...  He has recently moved to a somewhat larger city..Tupelo, MS...That is what people are aware of here and the address I am trying to get for the people who have been screwed by him on here..In other words the old address is NO GOOD..Have you read ALL of the previous post...please refrain from making derogatory post..I dont know you, and please leave it at that... I am probably a twice deployed combat soldier that is pissed that this F'n freak is using our name to promote his social status..do you get me..dude dont leave nunchuck  like that above  please..
« Last Edit: June 07, 2011, 01:51:18 PM by jrodriguez » Logged
mlewis38
The Nation

« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2011, 02:22:44 AM »

does it really matter, i mean everyone that got ripped off by him has his addy but what is anyone gunna go do beat him with a bat? i mean i have his addy but im not gunna drive from vegas to MS to confront him for a $50 throw.
jrodriguez
Trade Count: (234)
The Nation

« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2011, 01:46:25 PM »

redbilly, since you know him personally, is there any chance you could reclaim yoyos for people who were scammed?

Finger Lakes Yoyo Club in Ithaca, NY - PM me for details.
At least 15% of what I say is true.
wolfman
Vengful Vegan
Trade Count: (11)
The Nation

« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2011, 02:36:44 PM »

I know I shouldn't, but...
...the thing is this guy is mooching off a girlfriend of mine..
Nifty! How many do you have?

...I am probably a twice deployed combat soldier
I thought most people kept track of these things.

red, your not making a strong case for your credibility.
redbilly
The Nation

« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2011, 06:17:53 PM »

A girlfriend to me is a friend that is a female.. I stated probably because i am not using my real name here...  I will make a convious attempt to get near the yo yos and get a positive id.. That way the victims could report the losses to the Tupelo Police Dept. Detective division.. Sorry for some misspelling using mobile touchpad. I am attempting ways to let him to invite me to his home, or have girlfriend confirm presence of the yo yos... His home; i meant apartment..
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: