Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2017, 02:36:25 PM
1132382 Posts in 84281 Topics by 44956 Members
Latest Member: toastydoc

YoYoNation is in Archive mode for search and historical purposes.  Posting and commenting is disabled.
Home Help Search Login Register
YoYo Nation.com - Voice of the Nation  |  Voice of the Nation  |  Yo-Yo Clubs & Meets  |  Vancouver BC yoyo meeting thread -- is there a meeting this week? Find out here! « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 141 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Vancouver BC yoyo meeting thread -- is there a meeting this week? Find out here!  (Read 111170 times)
megaflab
Trade Count: (2)
The Nation

Vancouver BC yoyo meeting thread -- is there a meeting this week? Find out here!
« on: September 07, 2008, 12:08:20 AM »

The VYYC (Vancouver Yoyo Club) meets on most Saturdays at Station Square (Burnaby) from NOON - 3:00pm! We meet in front of Famous Players Theatre, at the top of the stairs. It's beside Future Shop. ALWAYS read the latest posts on this thread for the latest info and to see if there's a meeting this week!

During the summer, we meet on the grassy area beside Metrotown Library, right next to Station Square and Crystal Mall. But until further notice, we meet inside Station Square.

READ THE LAST PAGE FOR UPDATES!!!

And join our Facebook group! http://www.facebook.com/groups/vancouveryoyoclub
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 12:03:34 PM by megaflab » Logged

Vancouver Yoyo Club: http://www.facebook.com/groups/vancouveryoyoclub -OR- http://on.fb.me/VANYOYOCLUB
VYYC thread on YYN: http://bit.ly/vanyoyoclub
Western Canadian Regional Return Top Championships (WCR) Sat. May 19: http://on.fb.me/wcr2012
megaflab
The Nation

Re: Vancouver BC yoyo meeting thread -- is there a meeting this week? Find out h
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2008, 02:38:18 PM »

Reminder: meeting is still on for tomorrow! Afro i'll bring some unique yoyos for everyone to try out!
wayne927
Trade Count: (51)
The Nation

Re: Vancouver BC yoyo meeting thread -- is there a meeting this week? Find out here!
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2008, 04:23:47 PM »

Must... resist...  Cry
Argh whatever... It'll be your fault if I can't finish the work for next week  Grin tongue

Toronto Yoyo Club
http://www.yoyotoronto.com

University of Toronto Yo-Yo Club (UTYYC)
http://yoyo.sa.utoronto.ca
megaflab
The Nation

Re: Vancouver BC yoyo meeting thread -- is there a meeting this week? Find out h
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2008, 03:08:32 PM »

soooooo, the weather's turned into typical crappy Vancouver weather, so no more meetings unless someone finds a good indoor location.

so we had like 5 meetings in a row? pretty good run, i must say Afro

peace!
megaflab
The Nation

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2008, 07:57:30 PM »

I'm bumping this cuz there's a meeting Saturday, Nov. 29 at Metrotown. Possibly meeting in front of Chapters bookstore from 11:00am - 1:00pm.

Ralachick will be there early (9:30) so go there early if you can make it!

megaflab and wayne927 will also be in attendance. See you there!
Rinol
Trade Count: (9)
The Nation

Re: Vancouver BC yoyo meeting thread -- is there a meeting this week? Find out here!
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2008, 08:42:21 PM »

Will there be any meetings during the Holidays? I may not be able to make it to this one.
ralachick
Trade Count: (27)
The Nation

CLYW

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2008, 10:40:03 AM »

Will there be any meetings during the Holidays? I may not be able to make it to this one.

Well I sure hope so!

And yes, I will be there at 9:30 for anyone willing. I hope you guys can make it!

megaflab
The Nation

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2008, 11:17:48 PM »

we could probably do every saturday in december if there's enough interest. i would be down with that. anyone else?
Rinol
The Nation

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2008, 11:36:14 PM »

I may not be able to make all of them, but I'll try!

-Žyan
wayne927
The Nation

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2008, 12:13:42 AM »

we could probably do every saturday in december if there's enough interest. i would be down with that. anyone else?
I think I can, as long as we aren't standing outside in the cold  tongue
December should be the freest month I have in the winter, gotta make the most out of it  Grin
wayne927
The Nation

« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2008, 06:42:47 PM »

I'm bumping this cuz there's a meeting Saturday, Nov. 29 at Metrotown. Possibly meeting in front of Chapters bookstore from 11:00am - 1:00pm.

So in front of Chapters it is then? Oh yeah where is it close to? I don't want to wander like forever trying to find it  tongue
Rinol
The Nation

« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2008, 07:01:41 PM »

I'm sorry, but I can't make it.  Cry
megaflab
The Nation

« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2008, 07:03:02 PM »

So in front of Chapters it is then? Oh yeah where is it close to? I don't want to wander like forever trying to find it  tongue

Yeah, Chapters is the place to meet! It's one floor below Old Navy, and is also near Club Monaco. There's an escalator right in front of Chapters that comes from the underground parking. There's also signs in the underground parking that point you towards Chapters or Superstore or whatever.

There's also an online map of the mall here:

http://www.metropolisatmetrotown.com/store-directory

Chapters is on the ground level.

See you guys there!

Remember, 9:30am - 1:00pm!!
I'll be there from 11:00am onwards...
wayne927
The Nation

« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2008, 07:15:47 PM »

Ahh nice, thanks. Useful map is useful! See you all!
megaflab
The Nation

« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2008, 07:13:54 PM »

Hey guys, nice meeting. Meeting at Metrotown was the WORST IDEA! I've yoyoed tons at the mall by myself, waiting for the wife, and have never been hassled. But I guess as soon as you get more than one person doing it, the mall security goes all freaked out and stuff.

Good thing Station Square is dead, no hassles there!

So we'll meet again Saturday, Dec. 13 at Station Square, beside Famous Players Theatre and the bubble tea place. What time is good for everyone??
wayne927
The Nation

« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2008, 08:16:02 PM »

Yeah I had a blast today, except for the security thing...
And who knows, maybe we'll have another guy to join us soon Cheesy Hey there, if you talked to the three of us in Station Square today, yes that was us!

Any time on Dec 13 is fine. I kinda prefer afternoon since I'm not much a morning man, but if you guys like mornings that's fine too. By the way, we might want to edit the top post too Wink
ralachick
The Nation

CLYW

« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2008, 08:35:17 PM »

That was fun today, thanks guys.

I will try my best to make it on the 13th. I will let you know. Smiley

Rinol
The Nation

« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2008, 11:11:36 AM »

Is it possible that we could plan one for the holidays? I would love to attend one.

-Žyan
ralachick
The Nation

CLYW

« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2008, 10:18:07 PM »

I might not be able to make it out this saturday. Undecided I'm gonna try to set up something up for right after the holidays. (beginning January)
wayne927
The Nation

« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2008, 11:38:36 PM »

Yeah I think I can do it some time in the holiday  Afro

So who's up for this weekend?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 141 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: