Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2017, 01:31:37 AM
1132382 Posts in 84281 Topics by 44956 Members
Latest Member: toastydoc

YoYoNation is in Archive mode for search and historical purposes.  Posting and commenting is disabled.
Home Help Search Login Register
YoYo Nation.com - Voice of the Nation  |  Voice of the Nation  |  YoYoNation  |  New to Yo-Yos and YoYoNation!  |  Newbie to the forums, Intermediate on the yoyo. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Newbie to the forums, Intermediate on the yoyo.  (Read 450 times)
Crysalisx
Trade Count: (0)
The Nation

Newbie to the forums, Intermediate on the yoyo.
« on: August 14, 2012, 12:18:16 AM »

I am looking for a yo-yo that I can use to transfer into the more advanced level of yo-yo play. I don't know a lot of technical things, but I know that I cant bind yet, but I am looking for a yoyo that I can learn to on, but wont be too hard to pick up where I left off. I want to spend less than 50 dollars for a, aluminum yo-yo and strings total. I know that is a small budget, but I have other things that my money is being split into. If it is not possible to get those things for my price range, please tell me how much more I might have to spend and on what. i am currently looking at the AXL Elite Flared Gap aluminum yo-yo by custom, and a 25 pack of orange polyester strings. I am aware that that is less than 50 dollars, but I want to save money where I can. Thanks for any help in advance, sorry if I am not being very clear.
hiltonking
Trade Count: (0)
The Nation

Re: Newbie to the forums, Intermediate on the yoyo.
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2012, 07:19:06 AM »

I think you're looking at a Yo Yo Factory DV888. 
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: