Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2017, 01:38:22 AM
1132382 Posts in 84281 Topics by 44956 Members
Latest Member: toastydoc

YoYoNation is in Archive mode for search and historical purposes.  Posting and commenting is disabled.
Home Help Search Login Register
YoYo Nation.com - Voice of the Nation  |  Voice of the Nation  |  Buy / Sell / Trade  |  Trader Feedback  |  False rating « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: False rating  (Read 649 times)
basspinner
Trade Count: (9)
The Nation

False rating
« on: July 02, 2012, 11:33:06 AM »

I just got falsely rated bad by Yobabe. He said I am a scammer but Ive never talked, traded, or even heard of him. What should I do? Please help.
Thank you

yomagic
Joey Serrano
Trade Count: (145)
The Nation

VsNewton/Werrd/YYF- All any yoyoer needs

Re: False rating
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2012, 12:13:28 PM »

Pm a moderator to remove the feedback for you
jrodriguez
Trade Count: (234)
The Nation

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2012, 12:29:26 PM »

I see that yobabe gave you feedback within 3 minutes of registering. Have you had any dealings with "caribouboy" by any chance? Their IPs match.

Finger Lakes Yoyo Club in Ithaca, NY - PM me for details.
At least 15% of what I say is true.
basspinner
Trade Count: (9)
The Nation

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2012, 12:35:39 PM »

No I have not had dealings or contacts with either, but I was contacted by huochuan with a really good deal. he was registered June 30 and so I was suspicious about him anyways but he had a rating by caribouboy who was registered the day after. I didn't think about it but they may be one in the same because he tried to use my false feedback to get me to ship first overseas.
jrodriguez
Trade Count: (234)
The Nation

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2012, 03:55:05 PM »

Thanks very much for the info. Yobabe/caribouboy is gone. I'm not certain yet about whether huochuan is the same person, but I'm working on it.
clyw 1
Trade Count: (1)
The Nation

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2012, 01:52:05 AM »

I was the first that got scammed from him i told him on a social site if he. Didnt ship back my yoyos i would report him so he did ship back he has scammed more than 8 people of my knowing the police of singnapore has arived at his house but they cant do any thing if i get a list of who got scammed i can get everyones yoyos back i have done this 2 times already jen jenn from twisted strings has dealed with him about scamming he used to be on the team of twisted string team bvut he got kicked out due to scamming i know him he has made a lot of mistakes pm for more info i
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: