Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2017, 01:36:13 AM
1132382 Posts in 84281 Topics by 44956 Members
Latest Member: toastydoc

YoYoNation is in Archive mode for search and historical purposes.  Posting and commenting is disabled.
Home Help Search Login Register
YoYo Nation.com - Voice of the Nation  |  Voice of the Nation  |  Buy / Sell / Trade  |  Trader Feedback  |  What would commend neutral feedback? « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: What would commend neutral feedback?  (Read 751 times)
yomagic
Joey Serrano
Trade Count: (145)
The Nation

VsNewton/Werrd/YYF- All any yoyoer needs

What would commend neutral feedback?
« on: June 07, 2012, 09:51:18 PM »

I've always wondered what exactly would have to be a reason for someone to give neutral feedback? I tend to be lenient so I've only had to give neutral feedback like once. I'm just curious as to some reasons you would give neutral.
Melford
Bmel On YYE & OD
Trade Count: (146)
The Nation

لأن الله معي في كل وقت

Re: What would commend neutral feedback?
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2012, 10:01:56 PM »

I think if the shipping is beyond a certain time but you still like the throw, or certain questions weren't asked like vibe related and a throw comes with something unexpected

yomagic
Joey Serrano
Trade Count: (145)
The Nation

VsNewton/Werrd/YYF- All any yoyoer needs

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2012, 06:56:41 AM »

What do you think if someone completely forgets about a transaction and then on top of that has an attitude/ very sarcastic tone?
thetonster86
Trade Count: (11)
The Nation

Re: Re: What would commend neutral feedback?
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2012, 02:54:56 PM »

I think if you are going to give neutral feedback just be sure to give a good description about what you were dissatisfied about. That way when someone else reads the description they can make a judgement for themself if they want to trade with that person or not. Anything that is unsatisfactory in your trade is grounds for neutral feedback i.e. Rude, didn't ship on time, lied about the condition of a yoyo, packaged it wrong. Do it for the sake of your fellow traders so we can decide whether we want to go through the same discrepancies as you did. I know how you feel about being lenient, I've given positive feedback in situations where looking back I shouldve given neutral or negative feedback.

Sent from my Android using Taptalk
yoyospirit
Trade Count: (6)
The Nation

Modder

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2012, 02:59:18 PM »

What do you think if someone completely forgets about a transaction and then on top of that has an attitude/ very sarcastic tone?

That would be a legitimate reason.  Completely forgetting about a transaction is horrible communication.

yoyoisthewin
Imma firin mah yoyo! BLAHHHH
Trade Count: (12)
The Nation

Law Abiding Citizen

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2012, 05:40:11 PM »

I think if you are going to give neutral feedback just be sure to give a good description about what you were dissatisfied about. That way when someone else reads the description they can make a judgement for themself

This is good. It pays to be an educated trader, and hopefully most patrons of the site do examine the feedback of someone before making a transaction.

Selling cheap yoyos!
No strings attached!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: