Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2017, 03:17:30 PM
1132382 Posts in 84281 Topics by 44956 Members
Latest Member: toastydoc

YoYoNation is in Archive mode for search and historical purposes.  Posting and commenting is disabled.
Home Help Search Login Register
YoYo Nation.com - Voice of the Nation  |  Voice of the Nation  |  YoYoNation  |  New to Yo-Yos and YoYoNation!  |  Hi guys, totally new here. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hi guys, totally new here.  (Read 674 times)
Enkronidus
Trade Count: (0)
The Nation

Hi guys, totally new here.
« on: May 16, 2012, 02:12:36 AM »

Hello, YYN. I've been lurking for a big while now. I have just got my first set of yoyos[YoYoFactory One and Adegle Roc] today. So I decided to make an account. Afro

I am a 16-year old from Thailand[Seems like they don't have many thai yoyoers]. I'm totally a noob, I'm still learning how to throw a proper sleeper, to be honest. >_< Seems much harder than what I had expected. My goal is to be professional at 4A. My question is where should I start? Is it important that I need to know 1A basics first before starting 4A? Or could I just start 4A right away?

Thank you everyone very much. I hope that I will meet some nice people here and learn something from the forum Smiley

I also do Pen Spinning too, by the way. Been doing it for roughly 4 years. I kinda have decent reputation at Universal Pen Spinning Board. So if you are interested in Pen Spinning, I might be able to assist you while you assist me in Yoyoing. Grin

A newcomer here. Please guide me. >_<
bensaddiction
The End all be all of things that never were.
Trade Count: (10)
The Nation

Re: Hi guys, totally new here.
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2012, 03:55:03 AM »

Welcome to it, I'm sad to say you've come at a slow time in this forum, not to many people around. Anyway, when it comes to yoyoing, I'm not to big on 4A, I can do a few things but nothing special, I suggest getting a good 1A base down just to know how to handle a yoyo. A GOOD SLEEPER! You need to have a good sleeper, this is detrimental if you want to be good at any style. I will say you picked two really good starter yoyos, just use the one to get a good sleeper and use the roc for some early on string hits. Always remember though, its going to get harder before it gets easier, you will get knots, you will hit your head but when you do don't feel discouraged. At the end of the day, its just a toy.

vegabomb
L.J. Hurley
Trade Count: (165)
The Nation

Re: Hi guys, totally new here.
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2012, 11:22:07 PM »

Welcome friend. As bensaddiction said a good sleeper is key. I'd strongly suggest learning at least some basic to intermediate 1A yo-yo tricks. Good luck!

For all your yoyo ordering needs please contact the good people at yoyonation towers..

info@yoyonation.com
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: