Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2017, 01:37:53 AM
1132382 Posts in 84281 Topics by 44956 Members
Latest Member: toastydoc

YoYoNation is in Archive mode for search and historical purposes.  Posting and commenting is disabled.
Home Help Search Login Register
YoYo Nation.com - Voice of the Nation  |  Voice of the Nation  |  Buy / Sell / Trade  |  Trader Feedback  |  Calling out jebido. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Calling out jebido.  (Read 1450 times)
Sideswipe
Failbot?
Trade Count: (6)
The Nation

Rob

Calling out jebido.
« on: March 21, 2012, 08:59:03 AM »

Sent him a C3 Halo in trade for a 1st run Pyro (#99) and as soon as I shipped it, he cut contact and I haven't heard back from him. He has my phone number and multiple PMs from me. I would like resolution here. Either my Halo back, the Pyro, or monetary compensation.

Rob

Swatnoodle
YYR = <3
Trade Count: (69)
The Nation

Re: Calling out jebido.
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2012, 11:09:01 AM »

How long ago did this happen?

If you have a Grizzly Bear Clown Town Peak, I or II, GET AT ME!!!
http://www.yoyonation.com/talk/index.php/topic,98271.0.html
That's what I got Cheesy
Sideswipe
Failbot?
The Nation

Rob

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2012, 02:31:40 PM »

I shipped on March 8th and sent him a PM letting him know I'd give him his tracking info when I heard back from him.
yoyoisthewin
Imma firin mah yoyo! BLAHHHH
Trade Count: (12)
The Nation

Law Abiding Citizen

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2012, 04:10:27 PM »

His profile says that he was online on the 20th.

Why would one build up 19 feedback over 5 whole years only to pull a fast one like this? It's a shame, really.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 04:10:44 PM by yoyoisthewin » Logged

Selling cheap yoyos!
No strings attached!
Jayyo
Yarp!
Trade Count: (125)
The Nation

God bless!

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2012, 04:16:57 PM »

He has an amazing history of good deals on here and other forums as well, and is a pretty well known image in the yoyo community. I highly doubt that he would try to scam you.
Probably something else going on.

Sideswipe
Failbot?
The Nation

Rob

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2012, 06:58:30 PM »

You know, it's not a huge deal, if he's got stuff going on and can't ship right now, no big deal. It's the complete lack of communication that's upsetting me. It's unfortunate, everything had been going super smooth with our deal.
Sideswipe
Failbot?
The Nation

Rob

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2012, 03:59:27 PM »

Bumping this. Still no response and still no pyro.
Sideswipe
Failbot?
The Nation

Rob

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2012, 10:28:42 PM »

Bumping this again...
Sideswipe
Failbot?
The Nation

Rob

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2012, 01:43:26 PM »

Swatnoodle
YYR = <3
Trade Count: (69)
The Nation

« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2012, 07:06:56 PM »

jebido
Trade Count: (23)
The Nation

G-Squared Yo-yos Member

« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2012, 10:03:00 PM »

Sideswipe has been contacted and I'm doing everything in my power to resolve this situation. In recent weeks it's been difficult for me to spend time going through my personal messages due to personal problems and my college mid terms. I was under the impression that because I had received no paypal payment and no package that Sideswipe had changed his mind about the trade (I've experienced similar situations before). Apparently the package had arrived at the post office but there has been a problem somewhere between the post office and my campus mail room. I'm attempting to contact my school and track the package down.

I appreciate the users who have brought up the fact that it doesn't really make sense for me to build up years of good feedback to scam a single user out of a relatively cheap plastic yo-yo.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 11:28:23 PM by jebido » Logged
Sideswipe
Failbot?
The Nation

Rob

« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2012, 10:37:43 PM »

Jebido, I PM'd you back, thank you for getting in touch with me. Hopefully we can get this going ASAP. I refrained from paypaling you the $15 as I had not heard back from you and thought I was getting the short end of the stick so to speak. As soon as we get this going, we'll work it all out. Thanks man.
jebido
Trade Count: (23)
The Nation

G-Squared Yo-yos Member

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2012, 11:30:32 PM »

Sent him a C3 Halo in trade for a 1st run Pyro (#99) and as soon as I shipped it, he cut contact and I haven't heard back from him. He has my phone number and multiple PMs from me. I would like resolution here. Either my Halo back, the Pyro, or monetary compensation.

Rob

This issue has been resolved. I have PM'd Sideswipe to have him update this thread but he hasn't been online recently.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: