Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2017, 01:38:58 AM
1132382 Posts in 84281 Topics by 44956 Members
Latest Member: toastydoc

YoYoNation is in Archive mode for search and historical purposes.  Posting and commenting is disabled.
Home Help Search Login Register
YoYo Nation.com - Voice of the Nation  |  Voice of the Nation  |  Buy / Sell / Trade  |  Trader Feedback  |  issue with bgillplus2 « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: issue with bgillplus2  (Read 1096 times)
bgillplus2
Trade Count: (9)
The Nation

Its Brandon- Its me...

issue with bgillplus2
« on: January 26, 2012, 11:38:39 PM »

I was given negative feedback by Jagtek because i unfortunately had to break a deal off that we had agreed on due to money problems. This is the first time this has occurred. I realize that I am in the wrong here but neither of us had shipped and there was no loss of funds through shipping or anything. I dont see why i deserve negative feedback for a first offense especially since I am newer to the nation.

I apologize to you Jagtek for the troubles and hope to still be able to do business in the future.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 12:05:58 AM by jrodriguez » Logged
Swatnoodle
YYR = <3
Trade Count: (69)
The Nation

Re: Negative feedback?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2012, 11:50:57 PM »

Yeah... you shouldn't get negative feedback for that...

If you have a Grizzly Bear Clown Town Peak, I or II, GET AT ME!!!
http://www.yoyonation.com/talk/index.php/topic,98271.0.html
That's what I got Cheesy
YoYoGuy66
Scoj
Trade Count: (42)
The Nation

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2012, 01:36:25 AM »

Yeah... you shouldn't get negative feedback for that...

Yeah, he wrongly gave you bad feedback. A mod should take it off.
jrodriguez
Trade Count: (234)
The Nation

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2012, 10:32:32 AM »

I sent jagtek a message asking for some clarification.

Finger Lakes Yoyo Club in Ithaca, NY - PM me for details.
At least 15% of what I say is true.
jagtek
Trade Count: (37)
The Nation

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2012, 10:11:03 PM »

Thats funny, now your trying to trade the same yoyo you couldnt trade to me ?  WTF

this is off your BST right now =

"Supernova - Black w/ Blue acid  w/  pink and black acid splash -   one tiny mark doesnt break anno (Trading well for a CLYW until the end of the week)"

REALLY, You are a flake...plain and simple.

It only took you two week to show your true colors.
jagtek
jagtek
Trade Count: (37)
The Nation

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2012, 10:16:17 PM »

P.S. If anyone wants copies of all the PM's let me know.
I have nothing to hide.
yoyospirit
Trade Count: (6)
The Nation

Modder

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2012, 10:37:18 PM »

Yeah, Jagtek has a lot more feedback than you, he probably has a better understanding of the trading and selling system, but he still shouldn't have given you a negative feedback, maybe a warning on the forums though.

rdeleon975
Trade Count: (8)
The Nation

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2012, 11:22:56 PM »

Thats funny, now your trying to trade the same yoyo you couldnt trade to me ?  WTF

this is off your BST right now =

"Supernova - Black w/ Blue acid  w/  pink and black acid splash -   one tiny mark doesnt break anno (Trading well for a CLYW until the end of the week)"

REALLY, You are a flake...plain and simple.

It only took you two week to show your true colors.
jagtek

Maybe this has nothing to do with it, but a person can choose what they want to trade their stuff for, i do agree though that this should be done within the first few pms; quick and up-front

jrodriguez
Trade Count: (234)
The Nation

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2012, 12:04:58 AM »

bgillplus2 - it strikes me as rather absurd that you strung jagtek along for weeks, then claimed publicly that you cancelled the trade you had promised to make due to money problems, and then the very next day you post in your BST that you're taking trades. Seriously, that's not cool at all.

That said, from the BST guidelines:

"III. Feedback: Don't forget to leave feedback! Unless something really bad happened, it should be positive. A little slow shipping? Still positive. Poor packing (didn't follow the guide)? Still positive. Neutral is when there was something wrong with the item that was really their fault, but they fixed it in a reasonably way. Negative is reserved for item/money stealing and misrepresented items that are not corrected. I also find it a good idea to mention how the yo-yo was packaged. If a user only uses bubble envelopes, some users find this a deterrent to trading with them. Remember, what you write helps other decide whether or not to trade with this person."

I will be deleting the negative feedback, but leaving this thread with a changed title so that people have some way of knowing that at least on one occasion bgillplus2 has acted in a way that isn't acceptable.
vegabomb
L.J. Hurley
Trade Count: (165)
The Nation

Re: issue with bgillplus2
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2012, 05:11:13 AM »

Well done (as always) Jrod.

For all your yoyo ordering needs please contact the good people at yoyonation towers..

info@yoyonation.com
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: