Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2017, 01:38:15 AM
1132382 Posts in 84281 Topics by 44956 Members
Latest Member: toastydoc

YoYoNation is in Archive mode for search and historical purposes.  Posting and commenting is disabled.
Home Help Search Login Register
YoYo Nation.com - Voice of the Nation  |  Voice of the Nation  |  Buy / Sell / Trade  |  Trader Feedback  |  BPhilly and Yoyorecreation « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: BPhilly and Yoyorecreation  (Read 864 times)
jrodriguez
Trade Count: (234)
The Nation

BPhilly and Yoyorecreation
« on: January 15, 2012, 09:09:59 PM »

BPhilly has been banned over a situation involving a bootleg Yoyorecreation Sleipnir. If you need to be in touch with him for some reason, PM me and I will send you contact info for him.

Please be on the lookout for these bootlegs and know in advance that YYN will not tolerate the selling or trading of them. If you have one that you have reason to believe is a fake, please refrain from trading it. If you suspect that you have received a bootleg, please contact a moderator about it.

Finger Lakes Yoyo Club in Ithaca, NY - PM me for details.
At least 15% of what I say is true.
jrodriguez
The Nation

Re: BPhilly and Yoyorecreation
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2012, 02:41:18 AM »

Since the ban was handed down more of Beau's shenanigans have come to light. More importantly, I've heard that Beau may have created a new profile. Please be on the lookout for new members from WA.
jrodriguez
The Nation

Re: BPhilly and Yoyorecreation
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2012, 09:11:17 AM »

He had, indeed, created a new profile: http://www.yoyonation.com/talk/index.php?action=profile;u=29380. Again - be on the lookout for new members from WA - particularly the Moses Lake area.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: