Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2017, 03:16:43 PM
1132382 Posts in 84281 Topics by 44956 Members
Latest Member: toastydoc

YoYoNation is in Archive mode for search and historical purposes.  Posting and commenting is disabled.
Home Help Search Login Register
YoYo Nation.com - Voice of the Nation  |  Voice of the Nation  |  YoYoNation  |  New to Yo-Yos and YoYoNation!  |  hello « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: hello  (Read 795 times)
YoAntYo
Trade Count: (0)
The Nation

hello
« on: January 12, 2012, 07:17:56 AM »

Hi my names Ant I'm Birmingham in the UK. I'm new to yoyoing, its something I've always wanted to learn and was after a hobby for the wetter months as my other hobbies are rc cars and mountain bikes.
I've never really played witha proper yoyo and have ordered a Henry's lizard I hope this is an ok yoyo, if you have any expeirence of it please give feedback.
Marhai
Currently throwing: YYF Higby 888, HSpin Pyro III (custom), YYF 44,G-squared Albatross.
Trade Count: (0)
The Nation

Living the string.

Re: Re: hello
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2012, 08:26:20 AM »

It's a great yoyo to start with but as you get better you might want to get a better one. I hope enjoy learning.
Welcome to they yoyo community.

MarHaiYoyo www.youtube.com/marhaiyoyo
Fan of Yoyofactory!! Afro
\"i listened to this in a empty bath naked covered in vaseline dancing like a slug\"
need-a-bow
Trade Count: (3)
The Nation

Re: hello
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2012, 08:29:54 AM »

Welcome to the addiction. I'm also an RC guy but in hibernation since Chicago winter=no nitro and I need a new speed control for electric

Hollandyo
cthulhu fhtagn
Trade Count: (1)
The Nation

Re: hello
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2012, 12:38:22 PM »

Welcome to the nation. I hope your throw is great. If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a PM and ask.

esotericorderofvegon.tumblr.com
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: