Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2017, 01:40:01 AM
1132382 Posts in 84281 Topics by 44956 Members
Latest Member: toastydoc

YoYoNation is in Archive mode for search and historical purposes.  Posting and commenting is disabled.
Home Help Search Login Register
YoYo Nation.com - Voice of the Nation  |  Voice of the Nation  |  Buy / Sell / Trade  |  Trader Feedback  |  Warning do not trade or do business with yoyodude543 « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Warning do not trade or do business with yoyodude543  (Read 1879 times)
ogthrowsayoyo
Trade Count: (7)
The Nation

Warning do not trade or do business with yoyodude543
« on: January 06, 2012, 10:39:26 AM »

Just a warning to anyone and everyone this guy is from Houston Mississippi he uses the name yoyodude543 he ripped me off and could do the same to you. Beware of this and don't let it happen to you...
1and5yoyoer
Trade Count: (15)
The Nation

My bushman avalanche

Re: Warning do not trade or do business with yoyodude543
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2012, 11:05:44 AM »

howd he rip you off?

|-\     /-|  my attempt of making a yoyo =)
|   \_/   |
|   /  \   |
|-/     \-|

Bst: http://www.yoyonation.com/talk/index.php/topic,92751.msg994093.html#msg994093
ogthrowsayoyo
The Nation

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2012, 01:08:56 PM »

never received his end of trade and its been 2 weeks since he received my package. stopped communicating..
1and5yoyoer
The Nation

My bushman avalanche

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2012, 01:23:31 PM »

if he has an email try emailing him?
Mew1464
Page Zitter - Fan of CLYW
Trade Count: (36)
The Nation

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2012, 01:26:18 PM »

Two weeks is a bit early to be accusing someone of ripping you off. It's a bit crappy, but life does happen...

Looking to get back into Yoyoing, hoping this is the right place to make this happen!
1and5yoyoer
The Nation

My bushman avalanche

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2012, 01:48:03 PM »

Two weeks is a bit early to be accusing someone of ripping you off. It's a bit crappy, but life does happen...
this is true. i waited two and a half weeks for one trade. the guy got busy from christmas and stuff. pacients is key in trades. also i would suggest for the future delivery confirmation to track your orders
yoyochucker
Trade Count: (59)
The Nation

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2012, 02:50:02 PM »

Have Patients? what a load of crap ....Seems to me the poster has had plenty of patients.  Not shipping for two weeks after receiving your trade is crap when you enter into a trade or transaction you have a responsibility to the other party to follow through in a timely manner with your end of the deal. Man up and handle your business. Seriously how long does it take to go to the post office and drop something in the mail 20 min? 30 min? an hour tops? you mean to tell me that this guy could not take 1 hour out of the last two weeks and put a freaking yoyo in the mail... and on top of that not to communicate with the other party, thats just wrong it takes even less time to drop someone a message letting them know that they are still going to get you your yoyo.

Bad Business 

Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy!

Go throw a YoYo!
AlisRIOSteff
Kyle Derry
Trade Count: (38)
The Nation

immortal

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2012, 02:54:21 PM »

Hate to be grammar police but the word is Patience.

Anyway, I'm with the guy above, even if by chance he REALLY had no opportunity to send out for the past two weeks, not communicating is unacceptable. I could understand if he doesn't have the time or transportation to get to the post office, but to get to a computer nowadays is usually pretty easy, considering he had no problems using one to actually set up the trade.

(clickable)
moefv
General-Yo And VsNYYC Professional Collector!!!
Trade Count: (28)
The Nation

General-Yo Brotherhood Member

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2012, 03:46:45 PM »

Have Patients? what a load of crap ....Seems to me the poster has had plenty of patients.  Not shipping for two weeks after receiving your trade is crap when you enter into a trade or transaction you have a responsibility to the other party to follow through in a timely manner with your end of the deal. Man up and handle your business. Seriously how long does it take to go to the post office and drop something in the mail 20 min? 30 min? an hour tops? you mean to tell me that this guy could not take 1 hour out of the last two weeks and put a freaking yoyo in the mail... and on top of that not to communicate with the other party, thats just wrong it takes even less time to drop someone a message letting them know that they are still going to get you your yoyo.

Bad Business 

I totally agree if you know that you are going to ship very late like this because of your life being so busy, you should not even go on the B/S/T or get into a transaction! Smiley

jrodriguez
Trade Count: (234)
The Nation

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2012, 05:45:29 AM »

http://www.yoyonation.com/talk/index.php/topic,105089.0.html

Sorry you got taken for a ride, ogthrowsayoyo.

Finger Lakes Yoyo Club in Ithaca, NY - PM me for details.
At least 15% of what I say is true.
ogthrowsayoyo
The Nation

Re: Re: Warning do not trade or do business with yoyodude543
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2012, 09:14:39 AM »

Dudes I have patience and I've waited a month to receive stuff before. But when they stop communication before I was all the excuses you can think of and then nothing. I reasonable but this is not acceptable in any way. Oh btw he claimed he sent it and lost the tracking
ogthrowsayoyo
The Nation

« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2012, 09:16:23 AM »

Dang thanks for the link josh I was had dang it.
YoyoGirl17
Trade Count: (12)
The Nation

« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2012, 02:29:11 AM »

i never got a shipping or traking number from him and i send him my yoyos.... what should i do he isnt resonding to my emails Sad its been since december since he answed the last time.
i traded him a Superstar,Genesis,Protostar, and yoyo stuff like string yye cards a phenom bag...

he should have sended me a Gnarwhal,Code1,Chief and 54.

« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 02:36:33 AM by YoyoGirl17 » Logged
Sekhmet
Trade Count: (27)
The Nation

don't drop that yo yo yo (ayeeeee!!)

« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2012, 02:10:50 AM »

this guy seems to be on a scamming spree. i think everyone on this forum should send him a stop scamming letter. That way, he'll get hella mail, kind of like the mail scene in Harry Potter.

"Plus, yo-yos are cool and everything, but I want to get laid."

Jensen Kimmitt
BosK
Stay on target..
Trade Count: (21)
The Nation

« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2012, 04:53:35 AM »

Meh.. everyone in Mississippi should get together and pay him a visit..
Introduce his fingers to a set of nut crackers
YoyoGirl17
Trade Count: (12)
The Nation

« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2012, 03:28:24 AM »

So what Should we do now? 
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: