Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2017, 01:29:00 AM
1132382 Posts in 84281 Topics by 44956 Members
Latest Member: toastydoc

YoYoNation is in Archive mode for search and historical purposes.  Posting and commenting is disabled.
Home Help Search Login Register
YoYo Nation.com - Voice of the Nation  |  Voice of the Nation  |  YoYoNation  |  New to Yo-Yos and YoYoNation!  |  NEED HELP! « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: NEED HELP!  (Read 764 times)
GRobertson
Trade Count: (0)
The Nation

NEED HELP!
« on: December 22, 2011, 11:38:34 PM »

Just got my yoyo shipped from England, but it won't return to my hand. I drop it, and then pull up but it doesn't return. Wondering if it is a string issue or I am not doing it right.
Please help GRobertson.
gee_
Trade Count: (79)
The Nation

Re: NEED HELP!
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2011, 11:47:38 PM »

What yoyo did you get? If it's got a bearing in it, the yoyo is unresponsive. To make it responsive (return to your hand) put some kind of thick viscosity lube in the bearing. Yoyojam thick lube works well but you could also use petroleum jelly, 3 in 1 oil, or even lip balm.
vegabomb
L.J. Hurley
Trade Count: (165)
The Nation

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2011, 01:13:10 AM »

Hey there. Please tell us what yo-yo you have. That will help us to know how to help. My thoughts though are that Gee_ is right. It's an unresponsive yo-yo.

Let us know which one and we can continue to help.

For all your yoyo ordering needs please contact the good people at yoyonation towers..

info@yoyonation.com
GRobertson
Trade Count: (0)
The Nation

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2011, 01:28:28 PM »

Its a Destiny made by Yo Yo Workshop. It also says Gods Tricks. How do you lube a bearing?
« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 01:34:22 PM by GRobertson » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: