Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2017, 01:38:00 AM
1132382 Posts in 84281 Topics by 44956 Members
Latest Member: toastydoc

YoYoNation is in Archive mode for search and historical purposes.  Posting and commenting is disabled.
Home Help Search Login Register
YoYo Nation.com - Voice of the Nation  |  Voice of the Nation  |  Buy / Sell / Trade  |  Trader Feedback  |  Jhendrickson has gone silent « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Jhendrickson has gone silent  (Read 1060 times)
nationyo
Jhendrickson has gone silent
« on: December 19, 2011, 02:13:03 AM »

Awesome im hoping to get them back to you by christmas I will do my very best (mostly a shipping thing).

It's almost Christmas.

He's gone silent since the 3rd. It has been over 2 weeks now.

I'm really pissed off.

I sent him a pair of Overdrives, and I want them back NOW!
AndyCandy
I love Greece!
Trade Count: (6)
The Nation

Re: Jhendrickson has gone silent
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2011, 01:27:38 PM »

Ive been sending him some PMs recently thanking him for his service and such but I think he is maybe a bit busy at the moment to answer my PMs.

Your case is a bit strange though, cause he blasted and shipped my Septopus within 24 hours upon receiving. I dont think he is scamming you, but the wait thing is strange for him. His service was so nice. I think he will get back to you soon as soon as he sees this thread. But of course I can understand why you are annoyed.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 01:28:18 PM by AndyCandy » Logged

Learning very slowly...

jasonwongzero
Anodizer
Trade Count: (168)
The Nation

www.loadedyoyos.com

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2011, 01:32:53 PM »

I've worked a lot with Josh and he's been one of the best/most reliable people on this forum.

It's probably just an honest mistake/forgotten he had an outstanding order to ship.

I know he has some personal issues/travel he has been dealing with.  I'll try to ping him for you outside of YYN.

Jhendrickson
Josh Hendrickson
Trade Count: (14)
The Nation

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2011, 08:20:03 PM »

Well i hope i can clear this up. as many of you know i am not like this like Jason said i have been having personal issues and a few of my good friends on the forum know about this and can back me. I am in no way trying to blow this off.

so here is what i have going ( i will update this when things happen until everything is resolved.)

Omnicro X's (Shipped)
Septopus (shipped and delivered to Andy candy) BTW andy i apologize for the problem in getting it but im glad you got it and didnt have any problems after that. How are you liking it.

Avalance and Peak (in progress) for  DaProphet he has been so patient and understanding with me and i thank him for that its that peak is giving me a little trouble.
Overdrives (Shipped)
888 (Shipped)
Genisis (Shipped)

I hope this clears some things up Let me know if anyone has questions i would be glad to help.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 09:27:29 PM by Jhendrickson » Logged

nationyo
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2011, 02:36:37 AM »

Overdrives (in progress) for Nationyo we have had much confustion on what i was doing that is why it has taken so long i was holding off untill i had the time to know exactly what i was doing.

There wasn't that much of a confusion. At first I wanted them stripped raw and mirror polished. I found out I didn't like the mirror polish. I just want them raw. That was my final decision.

Your case is a bit strange though, cause he blasted and shipped my Septopus within 24 hours upon receiving

Stripping a yoyo can be done in like what, within an hour? Jhendrickson said he'll just strip one and show it to me. He still hasn't shown me any pictures at this point. That's why I assumed he still hasn't done anything to my yoyos. I told him, "Never mind. I just want them left pink and have them shipped them back to me." I waited and waited, no reply. That's why I made my final move. Then he finally replied. THE END

i have already stripped on and have hesitated on the other because i am not sure what you want. so let me know and i will hopefully get it out by tomorrow morning.

Josh
nationyo
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2011, 11:36:19 PM »

i will hopefully get it out by tomorrow morning.

Have they been stripped and sent out yet?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: