Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2017, 01:36:20 AM
1132382 Posts in 84281 Topics by 44956 Members
Latest Member: toastydoc

YoYoNation is in Archive mode for search and historical purposes.  Posting and commenting is disabled.
Home Help Search Login Register
YoYo Nation.com - Voice of the Nation  |  Voice of the Nation  |  Buy / Sell / Trade  |  Trader Feedback  |  ereneren564 - selling bootleg Yoyorecreation yoyos « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: ereneren564 - selling bootleg Yoyorecreation yoyos  (Read 828 times)
jrodriguez
Trade Count: (234)
The Nation

ereneren564 - selling bootleg Yoyorecreation yoyos
« on: December 13, 2011, 12:10:32 AM »

I'm trying to get a sense of who all has purchased or traded for a Yoyorecreation yoyo from ereneren564. If you have, and you suspect it may be a bootleg, please post here. Pictures might be useful. I've located where the bootlegs are coming from in China - there's not doubt that they're around, and I've received word backchannel from multiple people confirming this. I'm respectfully asking that only people embroiled in this, or who have useful information, post here - this includes you ereneren564, if you can explain this situation, please do so. I suggest that you start issuing refunds.

http://www.yoyonation.com/talk/index.php/topic,104408.0.html

http://www.yoyonation.com/talk/index.php/topic,103454.0.html
« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 12:53:02 AM by jrodriguez » Logged

Finger Lakes Yoyo Club in Ithaca, NY - PM me for details.
At least 15% of what I say is true.
jrodriguez
Trade Count: (234)
The Nation

Re: ereneren564 - selling bootleg Yoyorecreation yoyos
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2011, 10:33:21 AM »

If you are still within the paypal dispute time frame, I suggest that you file a claim immediately. ereneren564 claims that he bought these from a friend and had no idea that they were bootlegs. But his story doesn't add up. And I know that in more than one case the yoyos came directly from the store in China. He is being banned. Very sorry that so many of you got screwed.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 10:34:22 AM by jrodriguez » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: