Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2017, 01:37:07 AM
1132382 Posts in 84281 Topics by 44956 Members
Latest Member: toastydoc

YoYoNation is in Archive mode for search and historical purposes.  Posting and commenting is disabled.
Home Help Search Login Register
YoYo Nation.com - Voice of the Nation  |  Voice of the Nation  |  Buy / Sell / Trade  |  Trader Feedback  |  Cole not submitting feedback « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cole not submitting feedback  (Read 1011 times)
Badass
Team anonYOmous
Trade Count: (5)
The Nation

Cole not submitting feedback
« on: December 02, 2011, 05:38:30 PM »

Forum user Cole and I had a trade recently. Everything went extremely smoothly. It was probably the smoothest trade I've ever had, actually. There's just one problem. Cole has yet to submit feedback for me. I have already submitted my feedback for the trade and I have messaged him and asked him politely to submit feedback for me. He has been on everyday since then, but I have no reply from him and no feedback to show for my excellent trading skills. I'm not trying to make him mad by posting about this here. I just want my feedback.

Thanks,
Alex

Mew1464
Page Zitter - Fan of CLYW
Trade Count: (36)
The Nation

Re: Cole not submitting feedback
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2011, 05:50:00 PM »

I'm pretty sure feedback is a choice. Your business partner can choose to not leave you a reference if he/she chooses not to.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Looking to get back into Yoyoing, hoping this is the right place to make this happen!
Badass
Team anonYOmous
Trade Count: (5)
The Nation

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2011, 06:33:39 AM »

If this is true, the there's no way he'll be submitting it now, haha.

Oh well I guess.
tgoodyo
Trade Count: (14)
The Nation

LEE T!

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2011, 11:24:50 AM »

I'm pretty sure feedback is a choice. Your business partner can choose to not leave you a reference if he/she chooses not to.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Maybe so but if every one decided not to give feedback then no one would trust any one because every one would have no feedback, I think it's polite to do so and also it make good sense because it helps others make an informed decision.

CLYW BvM The best Yo-yo in the WORLD!
jrodriguez
Trade Count: (234)
The Nation

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2011, 02:23:55 PM »

I messaged Cole about this. Turns out he's been ill. In any event, he just left feedback.

Finger Lakes Yoyo Club in Ithaca, NY - PM me for details.
At least 15% of what I say is true.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: