Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2017, 05:21:21 PM
1132382 Posts in 84281 Topics by 44956 Members
Latest Member: toastydoc

YoYoNation is in Archive mode for search and historical purposes.  Posting and commenting is disabled.
Home Help Search Login Register
YoYo Nation.com - Voice of the Nation  |  Voice of the Nation  |  Buy / Sell / Trade  |  Trader Feedback  |  DaProphet is now a scammer. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DaProphet is now a scammer.  (Read 4772 times)
Connor1
3A
Trade Count: (38)
The Nation

DaProphet is now a scammer.
« on: November 18, 2011, 03:10:31 PM »

I had a trade with him around November of 2010 for an ILOVEOYOYO Fury that went perfectly. I just recently started a trade with him for a YoYoFactory Superstar, trading for a pair of my YoYoJam Cerebrus'. He said on November 7th I should be expecting my yoyo by the end of the week, today is the eighteenth and still no yoyo, nor does he respond to my messages. I'm not upset that I got scammed out of these yoyos one bit, just kinda annoyed that I am one yoyo short of a new 3a set, as I only have three out of four Superstars I was expecting out of all of my trades. Do not trade with him, he used to be real legit, now he's just a scumbag.

vegabomb
L.J. Hurley
Trade Count: (165)
The Nation

Re: DaProphet is now a scammer.
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2011, 03:29:52 PM »

I've just sent him a message asking him to explain this. I've also asked him to explain the most recent feedback he received which was a negative.

For all your yoyo ordering needs please contact the good people at yoyonation towers..

info@yoyonation.com
ffoegoni
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2011, 05:43:04 PM »

I indeed think he is as well, im in a current trade with him and he has said he would send his DANG to me.
I have yet to receive, being scammed twice in half a year really makes just want to give up on the forums.
AndyCandy
I love Greece!
Trade Count: (6)
The Nation

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2011, 08:35:54 PM »

Im in the middle of a trade with him  Undecided

I messaged vegabomb my situation but it seemed to be resolved... I hope he sents out the yoyo...

If he didnt scam me I have atleast to say that he is a really slow shipper  tickedoff .
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 08:38:49 PM by AndyCandy » Logged

Learning very slowly...

AndyCandy
I love Greece!
The Nation

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2011, 09:24:49 PM »

Does anyone know him in real life?
Jhendrickson
Josh Hendrickson
Trade Count: (14)
The Nation

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2011, 09:44:23 PM »

Andy kind of roped me into this. i was going to do a job for him stuff came up in my life and the deal didnt go through. but recently andy contacted me asked if i had blasted a yoyo for DaProphet and i said the deal didnt go through. Andy contacted him and i recived a PM stating he would ship out Monday the 14 as of today the 18 i still have not recieved a package.

jasonwongzero
Anodizer
Trade Count: (168)
The Nation

www.loadedyoyos.com

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2011, 09:55:03 PM »

I've struggled in the past with him as well.  Very slow shipper.  I had to hound him for a long time.

Connor1
3A
The Nation

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2011, 10:10:45 PM »

I've struggled in the past with him as well.  Very slow shipper.  I had to hound him for a long time.

When I traded with him last November (it does not feel like it's been a year since our trade lol), from what I can remember he shipped pretty quickly.
vegabomb
L.J. Hurley
The Nation

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2011, 11:12:23 PM »

I've just sent him a message asking him to explain this. I've also asked him to explain the most recent feedback he received which was a negative.

He's contacted me and told me that everything he owes will be sent out on Monday. He made no excuses. I asked him to address it in this thread.
AndyCandy
I love Greece!
The Nation

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2011, 11:17:49 PM »

He's contacted me and told me that everything he owes will be sent out on Monday. He made no excuses. I asked him to address it in this thread.

Meh. Another week later. Oh well... I hope for all of us that we will get our stuff soon.
ze9o
The Nation
Trade Count: (1)
The Nation

« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2011, 12:56:23 AM »

I've struggled in the past with him as well.  Very slow shipper.  I had to hound him for a long time.

Same here, he also didnt mention that the yoyo was in really bad condition or that it was b-grade, he asked me not to leave feedback and for some reason i didnt, but im gonna this was in april/may of this year
« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 12:57:19 AM by ze9o » Logged

96% of people don't have this as their signature, if you are one of the other 4% save this as your signature
DaProphet
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2011, 05:04:30 AM »

I apologize for the extremely late shipping
I should have shipped on time and been in better communicator with the people that I was trading with
the past weeks have been hectic going to school full time along with a overnight job and the fact that I lost my car at the beginning of the month
everything will be out Monday with tracking for everyone involved
also ze9o pm me so I can fix the deal we had
once again I am sorry and don't intend to ever scam anyone and ruin my feedback that took me a while to build
« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 05:05:18 AM by DaProphet » Logged
AndyCandy
I love Greece!
The Nation

« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2011, 08:51:25 PM »

So did he ship?
dudeson92
Trade Count: (3)
The Nation

isa what she saidah

« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2011, 09:32:10 PM »

he traded with a friend of mine he was bringing excuses and what not that my family is sick and he shipped 2 weeks after he did and his shipping slow!!
AndyCandy
I love Greece!
The Nation

« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2011, 04:01:26 PM »

SHIP THE STUFF OUT DAPROPHET PLEASE?! OR PROVIDE THE TRACKING NUMBER IF YOU ALREADY DIIIIIIID!!!!!!!
Connor1
3A
The Nation

« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2011, 08:45:33 PM »

SHIP THE STUFF OUT DAPROPHET PLEASE?! OR PROVIDE THE TRACKING NUMBER IF YOU ALREADY DIIIIIIID!!!!!!!

He hasn't gotten back to me on that...
vegabomb
L.J. Hurley
The Nation

« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2011, 01:29:54 AM »

A PM and response.

Hey man. Have you shipped the stuff talked about in this thread yet? If not you really need to just take the time and do it.

http://www.yoyonation.com/talk/index.php/topic,103686.msg1100952.html#new

everyone will get there tracking in the morning

To those waiting on items... if this doesn't happen please respond in this thread or send me a PM. This is getting a bit ridiculous.
AndyCandy
I love Greece!
The Nation

« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2011, 09:37:47 AM »

A PM and response.

Hey man. Have you shipped the stuff talked about in this thread yet? If not you really need to just take the time and do it.

http://www.yoyonation.com/talk/index.php/topic,103686.msg1100952.html#new

everyone will get there tracking in the morning

To those waiting on items... if this doesn't happen please respond in this thread or send me a PM. This is getting a bit ridiculous.

Agreed. Im getting a lil frustrated. Lets hope he shipped out.
AndyCandy
I love Greece!
The Nation

« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2011, 04:13:12 PM »

As far as of now he didnt provide me with a tracking number.
ElendilAndurilz
Homebrew Affiliate.
Trade Count: (89)
The Nation

HighSpeedYoyo Team Member

« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2011, 06:15:12 PM »

I have always been uneasy in dealing with DaProphet based on many people talking about slow shipping, and communication issues.

Hope everything works out for you guys, and that you make sure to publicize any negative experiences!

HighSpeedYoyo Team Member
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: