Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2017, 08:00:07 AM
1132382 Posts in 84281 Topics by 44956 Members
Latest Member: toastydoc

YoYoNation is in Archive mode for search and historical purposes.  Posting and commenting is disabled.
Home Help Search Login Register
YoYo Nation.com - Voice of the Nation  |  Voice of the Nation  |  Buy / Sell / Trade  |  Trader Feedback  |  Problem with Sunny --- STILL NOT RESOLVED --- AVOID SUNNY! « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Problem with Sunny --- STILL NOT RESOLVED --- AVOID SUNNY!  (Read 1815 times)
snoopyt7
Pug Lover
Trade Count: (27)
The Nation

I'm from Europe.

Problem with Sunny --- STILL NOT RESOLVED --- AVOID SUNNY!
« on: November 15, 2011, 04:07:39 PM »

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

NEW INFORMATION ADDED AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST AND AS A NEW REPLY TO THE TOPIC! (AUGUST 14 2012)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I need some advice on this issue.

There was a sort of bidding war for my Lava Peak. I eventually agreed on a trade with Sunny.

How about Pyro 3 and a mint 2011 Noctu?

I'll think about it and let you know.

Thanks,
T.B.

Eventually:

I will trade you the Peak for the Pyro and Noctu.
Let me know if you still want the deal.

T.B.

Yeah im down for it

Kevin Huang
----------------
----------------
USA

Cool. Here's my address:

Tilen Bezgovsek
----------------
----------------
Slovenia

I'll ship on Monday.

Thanks,
T.B.

Hey, have you received the Peak yet? I'm still waiting for the Pyro and Noctu.

No response from Sunny.

I sent another message after another 15 days of waiting.

Have you received the Peak yet? Please let me know what's going on. If you still haven't received it please let me know and I will go to the post office and make some inquiries. I still haven't received the Pyro and Noctu. It's been way too long. Please go to your post office and make some inquiries or check the tracking number. We need to get this sorted out.

Thanks

He then responded:

Do you have any way to check tracking on the Peak?

I'll go to the post office tomorrow. I will let you know what I find out.

No response.

So, on on November 5, I send another message.

I filed an inquiry for the Peak. It was said that you should go to your post office and check on the package yourself, they might be able to tell you more. This is the tracking number for the Peak package: RA 70981 356 7 SI

Could you give me the tracking number for the package that was sent to me? I'll go check it out at my post office. And ask about it yourself at your post office.

Thanks

No response from Sunny.

So, on November 12, around a month and a half from the date of me shipping, I send yet another message:

Why don't you reply to my messages? Again:

I filed an inquiry for the Peak. It was said that you should go to your post office and check on the package yourself, they might be able to tell you more. This is the tracking number for the Peak package: RA 70981 356 7 SI

Could you give me the tracking number for the package that was sent to me? I'll go check it out at my post office. And ask about it yourself at your post office.

It seems like I'm the only one doing anything to resolve this situation.

The same day I receive the results from my inquiry. It is confirmed that the package was delivered to Sunny on October 7.

Then I receive this message from Sunny:

Sorry, I just got the peak.  I was waiting to receive the peak to ship, so I'll be sending it soon.  Can I have your address?

Are you serious? Is this a joke? I got the inquiry back and the package was delivered to you on October 7. Do you realize how much ------- I went through trying to sort this out while in reality, you received the package more than a month ago? And now you say you didn't even send me the Pyro and Noctu?

You are, by far, the worst and least trustworthy trader I have ever come across these forums. The deal is off. Send the Peak back.

I'm not dealing with this ------- anymore.

I am now waiting to see what possible excuse he has for this. Needless to say, this is very infuriating.

Something needs to be done about this.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________________________________

ADDED AUGUST 14 2012:

This issue has still not been resolved. I realize that a lot of time has passed since I reported everything was fine but I've had a lot of things on my mind these last few months and I can't keep up with everything.

The problem is that I still haven't received my Peak even though he said he will send it many months ago:

Never mind the previous post, just give me your address again and I'll send you back the Peak along with the Noctu.

And yeah, I'm really sorry.  I mean that.  I was going to try and just cover it up, but I realized you've been waiting for far too long and deserved a lot more than I gave you.

I hope that the Noctu can make up for any inconveniences this has caused you.  Please let me know if there's anything else I can do to make up for it.  

Thanks a lot for understanding, man!

After that I didn't really worry about it and got caught up in life for a few months. I realized about a week ago that the Peak never actually arrived.

So I sent him a message:

You do realize you still haven't sent back my Peak right? The pewter/orange one? The trade was cancelled and you said you would send it back.

No reply. And yes, he has been active during this time, you can check his "Last Active" date on his profile page.

Now he has my rarest Peak and he got it for free.

I'm leaving negative feedback. People need to know Sunny isn't trustworthy at all.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 11:18:24 AM by snoopyt7 » Logged

yoyospirit
Trade Count: (6)
The Nation

Modder

Re: Problem with Sunny
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2011, 04:15:11 PM »

The immaturity from Sunny is quite entertaining lol.

snoopyt7
Pug Lover
The Nation

I'm from Europe.

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2011, 04:27:06 PM »

Entertaining? After working my ---- off to find out what happened to the package it turns out he received it weeks ago. That is not entertaining at all.
Btw, how old is Sunny?
yoyospirit
Trade Count: (6)
The Nation

Modder

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2011, 04:29:37 PM »

Not sure.  But he's at least 5 or so years older than me.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 04:32:49 PM by yoyospirit » Logged
TTThomas
Trade Count: (77)
The Nation

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2011, 04:51:37 PM »

Be glad you were able to get proof of delivery. Yes it may have been a pain, but you now have the ability to cover yourself. Now you just have to hope Sunny's not wanting to risk his feedback. Try to make sure he gives you a tracking number.

I also recommend always discussing shipping order before finalizing the trade. It is best to set expectations before the trade is done rather than someone getting upset. I personally would consider 27 positive feedbacks enough to warrant shipping at the same time, but not I'm not everyone.
Sunny
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2011, 05:04:29 PM »

Alright, I'm just gonna own up to my mistake.

I got super lazy and didn't want to bother with international shipping, and this thing honestly got pushed to the back of my mind.  I'll be sending back your Peak, along with the Noctu to make up for the trouble.

I'm not expecting a pardon, or for anyone to excuse me for being a "nice guy".  I definitely had no intention to rip him off, though.  Call me lazy, but don't call me a scammer.  Not saying that anyone has, but just in case.

Sorry dude, I have no excuse.

On another note, I probably won't be trading much at all in the next couple months, and definitely not internationally.  In case you guys haven't noticed, I haven't been updating or bumping my BST thread at all, as I'm just way too bogged down with college applications to make trades, and I'd rather miss out on a few good deals than put my reputation on the line like this again.

Oh, and I just turned 18 last Sunday.  Still no license... Undecided
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 05:31:34 PM by Sunny » Logged

I like yoyos.

FUT
snoopyt7
Pug Lover
The Nation

I'm from Europe.

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2011, 06:06:37 PM »

Yeah, this situation has been resolved. I appreciate the honesty. I understand being busy and not having time but try to at least close off a deal before "going dark".
jrodriguez
Trade Count: (234)
The Nation

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2011, 07:42:38 PM »

I'm locking this for the time being, given that the situation is being resolved. @snoopyt7 and Sunny - pm me or another moderator if this needs to be unlocked to allow for further discussion.

Finger Lakes Yoyo Club in Ithaca, NY - PM me for details.
At least 15% of what I say is true.
Tetrahedron
CLYW Project Affiliate
Trade Count: (83)
The Nation

FG Chiefs, bro.

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2011, 09:42:33 PM »

My club member is still waiting for his G5++ and the Yuuksta from Sunny.

Sunny
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2011, 08:20:49 PM »

I'm talking to him on Facebook.
snoopyt7
Pug Lover
The Nation

I'm from Europe.

« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2012, 07:26:13 AM »

This issue has still not been resolved. I realize that a lot of time has passed since I reported everything was fine but I've had a lot of things on my mind these last few months and I can't keep up with everything.

The problem is that I still haven't received my Peak even though he said he will send it many months ago:

Never mind the previous post, just give me your address again and I'll send you back the Peak along with the Noctu.

And yeah, I'm really sorry.  I mean that.  I was going to try and just cover it up, but I realized you've been waiting for far too long and deserved a lot more than I gave you.

I hope that the Noctu can make up for any inconveniences this has caused you.  Please let me know if there's anything else I can do to make up for it. 

Thanks a lot for understanding, man!

After that I didn't really worry about it and got caught up in life for a few months. I realized about a week ago that the Peak never actually arrived.

So I sent him a message:

You do realize you still haven't sent back my Peak right? The pewter/orange one? The trade was cancelled and you said you would send it back.

No reply. And yes, he has been active during this time, you can check his "Last Active" date on his profile page.

Now he has my rarest Peak and he got it for free.

I'm leaving negative feedback. People need to know Sunny isn't trustworthy at all.
BosK
Stay on target..
Trade Count: (21)
The Nation

Re: Problem with Sunny --- STILL NOT RESOLVED --- AVOID SUNNY!
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2012, 01:21:50 AM »

You would think that someone with that many feedbacks would be less of a d*ck..
(makes me wonder if all those feedbacks are real tbh)

Hopefully no one else will fall into his trap Sad
jrodriguez
The Nation

« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2012, 03:26:29 PM »

I've pm'd Sunny and not heard back, despite his having logged in. He's earned a trip on the ban train.
Jayyo
Yarp!
Trade Count: (125)
The Nation

God bless!

« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2012, 09:20:03 PM »

Worth noting, from his facebook and friends post, he is off in the Marines now, and internet seems to be very limited and difficult to work with.

Just relaying the info

ratfacedudeguy
My name is Julian.... and I'm a YYRoholic
Trade Count: (70)
The Nation

« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2012, 07:56:50 AM »

You would think that someone with that many feedbacks would be less of a d*ck..
(makes me wonder if all those feedbacks are real tbh)

Hopefully no one else will fall into his trap Sad

Having established quite the business relationship with the man, I can definitely tell you that there's no sort of fakery in Sunny's feedback record. He played an integral part in the foundation of my YYR collection, and he and I have successfully completed in the area of 5-6 transactions, likely more. It got to the point where we probably missed some of those transactions when it came down to exchanging feedback because we were doing business so frequently.

I've talked to him about this situation a while back, and believe me. It's not by any means a "trap." It's honestly just laziness and forgetfulness by someone who decided to take on more business than he could handle without the appropriate (read: most convenient) resources to fulfill all of the transactions (i.e. a car). This of course isn't to excuse his actions, and I'm extremely disappointed in him that this still isn't resolved. I simply wanted to clarify that there is no malicious intent in any of the mishaps reported from bst'ing with Sunny.

BosK
Stay on target..
Trade Count: (21)
The Nation

« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2012, 03:13:45 PM »

Thanks for the feedback, i retract my comments about his record, shame he can not sort this out though.. Sad
jrodriguez
The Nation

« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2012, 03:42:38 PM »

Having established quite the business relationship with the man, I can definitely tell you that there's no sort of fakery in Sunny's feedback record. He played an integral part in the foundation of my YYR collection, and he and I have successfully completed in the area of 5-6 transactions, likely more. It got to the point where we probably missed some of those transactions when it came down to exchanging feedback because we were doing business so frequently.

I've talked to him about this situation a while back ... I simply wanted to clarify that there is no malicious intent in any of the mishaps reported from bst'ing with Sunny.
Thanks for the feedback, Julian. I'm just having a hard time coming to terms with his ignoring the PMs he's received, and with the inability to ship a package in so many months. And unfortunately, there's quite a history in Sunny's record of shenanigans like this. I really do hope that he resolves this though.
ratfacedudeguy
My name is Julian.... and I'm a YYRoholic
Trade Count: (70)
The Nation

« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2012, 05:52:58 PM »

I've talked to him about this situation a while back ... I simply wanted to clarify that there is no malicious intent in any of the mishaps reported from bst'ing with Sunny.
Thanks for the feedback, Julian. I'm just having a hard time coming to terms with his ignoring the PMs he's received, and with the inability to ship a package in so many months. And unfortunately, there's quite a history in Sunny's record of shenanigans like this. I really do hope that he resolves this though.
I understand and agree completely. I'm not really in touch with him anymore, but if I happen to hear anything from him this will be a topic of discussion.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: