Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2017, 01:39:20 AM
1132382 Posts in 84281 Topics by 44956 Members
Latest Member: toastydoc

YoYoNation is in Archive mode for search and historical purposes.  Posting and commenting is disabled.
Home Help Search Login Register
YoYo Nation.com - Voice of the Nation  |  Voice of the Nation  |  Buy / Sell / Trade  |  Trader Feedback  |  Tomonzz? « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tomonzz?  (Read 5316 times)
Connor1
3A
Trade Count: (38)
The Nation

Re: Tomonzz?
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2011, 02:04:38 PM »

I miss the days when he was still around lol.

yoyospirit
Trade Count: (6)
The Nation

Modder

« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2011, 03:19:18 PM »

I miss the days when he was still around lol.

I wish he was so I could tell him to take a golf club and stick it up his ----.

i throw yoyos
get swagger like me =P
The Nation

« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2011, 10:46:10 PM »

i throw yoyos
get swagger like me =P
The Nation

« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2011, 10:47:11 PM »

oh my does that count as a necro? never the less worth it?

sorry meant to hit "modify" stupid i phone i fat fingered and hit "quote"
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 10:48:09 PM by i throw yoyos » Logged
need-a-bow
Trade Count: (3)
The Nation

« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2011, 11:31:42 PM »

I don't see why people freak out about necros. It's still relevant so why not post it

jasonwongzero
Anodizer
Trade Count: (168)
The Nation

www.loadedyoyos.com

Re: Re: Re: Tomonzz?
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2011, 04:52:01 AM »

I don't see why people freak out about necros. It's still relevant so why not post it

I don't understand this either.   I understand that it makes no sense to necro a post that is time sensitive like a bst, but if the topic is still relevant, why wouldn't we want everything in one thread?

For example, if a manufacturer thread didn't have updates for a year then all of a sudden a new yoyo is being released, we wouldn't expect the manufacturer to start a new thread.   Same goes with most stickies and FAQs.

If I'm researching a specific mod technique like silicone recess, i sure would rather have all the discussion in one relevant thread instead of scattered across many.

icthus
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2011, 01:37:47 PM »

I don't mind most necros. I just like posting those absurd necro pics.   cool
rizki_yoist
"floaty" is undefined and it should be avoided
Trade Count: (0)
The Nation

-Rizki Hadiaturrasyid-

« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2011, 05:14:36 AM »

D*mn! I know who this guy is!

having problem designing or drawing a yoyo CAD? hit me up!
Badass
Team anonYOmous
Trade Count: (5)
The Nation

« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2011, 06:53:49 AM »

Enlighten us, Rizki.

rizki_yoist
The Nation

-Rizki Hadiaturrasyid-

« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2011, 07:16:38 AM »

Enlighten us, Rizki.

If anybody know what's his real name, please PM me. I have one name right now, but I can't be 100% sure that it's him.
Someone in this forum mentioned his full name (I'm not sure in which thread), and I did some search...
Today I was just having a chat with my friend who have met this guy personally. But to be safe, I wouldn't explain this more for now, because there might still a possibility I mentioned the wrong person, it's really rude if I have told everything and the guy I was talking about is a different person. So if you are someone who have sent him some stuff, or someone who can be sure about his real name, please tell me.
Sigh, I have joined this forum from 2009 but I didn't know anything about this until today...
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 07:17:38 AM by rizki_yoist » Logged
YoYoGuy66
Scoj
Trade Count: (42)
The Nation

« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2011, 07:42:04 AM »

*cough*alvin simon*cough*

Beat me to it!!! Darn!  Grin
rizki_yoist
The Nation

-Rizki Hadiaturrasyid-

« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2011, 07:47:23 AM »

*cough*alvin simon*cough*

Beat me to it!!! Darn!  Grin

i don't think it's him, definitely

this is Tomonzzz account http://www.yoyonation.com/talk/index.php?action=profile;u=5287
correct me if I'm wrong
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 07:50:42 AM by rizki_yoist » Logged
rizki_yoist
The Nation

-Rizki Hadiaturrasyid-

« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2011, 04:06:26 PM »

Okay, for those who are willing to know the information.
I searched Tomonzzz email from his yyn profile in facebook, and I think I know this guy. He had been my facebook friend from quite long time ago but I had never imagined he is really "famous" here and there as a beggar. I was registered in this forum in around mid 2009 and in that time, i don't read the board that much, just watching some tutorials in trick showcase section. I was just know about tomonzzz lately and I was shocked knowing it was that guy. I unfriended him with no second thought.
His name is Satrio and he lived in Indonesia (he said before that he went to canada to study, but now he had returned... if he really went to). Now he is a moderator in a yoyo club in central java region and pretty much well known here. He is known as "the guy who always win a voting contest" period, no doubt about that. I believe he is still around (just my assumption) but doesn't really post much (or don't post anything at all, just assuming). Remember the Inkbot T-shirt contest few months ago? I don't know how this guy could get so many votes from nowhere, knowing the fact that no one is saying a good thing about his submission. The bad news? I know one of his friend posted in his facebook wall saying that his submission have the most votes, but I don't know if this guy had been such a problem back then tickedoff.
Now he seemed to have good times with yoyoing, he got friends and he is currently looking for a yoyo(s) right now so I think he don't have any monetary problem.

Anyway, if you have found his facebook account please don't do anything that caught him attention, just let him the way he is. If we do something I'm afraid he might returned (and possibly caused more problems).

And as for you know, I heard the guy(s) who had hacked another forum and steal some yoyos few months ago was an Indonesian (I believe there were some people who sell yoyos for steal price in local non yoyoing forum, basically half of the retailer price or less), I highly doubt it's Tomonzzz though (okay he is such a problematic, but I don't think he is a guy who will steal yoyos) but I don't know who exactly are they. I remember my friend was going to buy a brand new dark magic II for like usd 20, and in that thread the seller said he can't play yoyos at all  idiot2
I sent the seller a PM asking about the price but he/she never answered.

These problems made me ashamed to be an Indonesian...   Cry
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 04:09:29 PM by rizki_yoist » Logged
kuyaChristian
What is yabai?
Trade Count: (1)
The Nation

Ride away. Right away.

« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2011, 10:19:39 PM »

Odd. Why is it always the Indonesians [no sweeping generalization implied] the ones who are gettings themselves into trouble? First, tomonzzz and then this henry dude. Hey Rizki, what do you mean by tomonzzz always winning voting contests? Like on Facebook? Or here on forums? Yoyo related too?
And I'm quite curious about the video he showed of all the yoyos he begged for. I wanna see.

I think I need to stop reading too much forum threads and start yoyoing for once.
rizki_yoist
The Nation

-Rizki Hadiaturrasyid-

« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2011, 04:39:12 AM »

Odd. Why is it always the Indonesians [no sweeping generalization implied] the ones who are gettings themselves into trouble? First, tomonzzz and then this henry dude. Hey Rizki, what do you mean by tomonzzz always winning voting contests? Like on Facebook? Or here on forums? Yoyo related too?
And I'm quite curious about the video he showed of all the yoyos he begged for. I wanna see.

First, why is it always Indonesian?
Well, actually it would need more than one thread to explain that but basically it's education failure (in my opinion).
It's sad to say this but there are too many people who has this beggar mentality here. For example somebody is having free food giveaway, I see people became like birds eating a loaf of bread, you know what I mean? Of course not everyone do that, but this fact alone is always sicken me. People have no idea how to line up correctly when it comes to buying tickets, getting free stuff, you name it. Basically "I don't give a d*mn about everyone else as long as I'm gaining profit" mentality. Once again I said not everyone does, and it's not only my country's problem because all over the world you will always meet this kind of people, but I think there are too much here, which I can almost be sure it's education failure.
About tomonzzz always winning contest, as far as I know there were a photo contest by a russian manufacturer in facebook, he could managed to get his friends to vote him to win. Another one is inkbot's t-shirt designing contest few months ago. I believe there are some others but I don't know about them. Put it simple, when it comes to a voting contest and he joined, I can almost be sure he will win, hands down.
In the other side, I don't know about Henry personally but some of my friends said they met Henry back somewhere but I know nothing about the details. This seemed wanting to join my local yoyo club here but he don't have a yoyo, so he came to the forum asking for yoyos? Tomorrow I will hang out with my yoyoing friends, I'll see if Henry will come but I doubt it (to be honest I don't like this guy).
I don't know if tomonzzz have a video showing his yoyos he begged for but if someone have the link please let me know.
anggut
The Nation

« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2011, 08:04:03 AM »

like rizky did, but i know the trouble that tomonzz make from the begining..
After few month i accept his friend request, i realize that tomonzz have simmilar sure name with him, so i decide to ask one of founder yoyoclub where he in to make sure if he the real troublemaker or not.
He said that at first tomonzzs friend use satrios account for begging are just for fun, but later after he got free yoyo, the fun are going to addiction and satrio also get some free toys from his friend but he didnt did it again now.

He also got banned from our national yoyo mailling list since he cause that trouble in 2009.
that the stories i know.
anggut
The Nation

« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2011, 08:05:21 AM »

After few month i accept his friend request, i realize that tomonzz have simmilar sure name with him, so i decide to ask one of founder yoyoclub where he in to make sure if he the real troublemaker or not.
He said that at first tomonzzs friend use satrios account for begging are just for fun, but later after he got free yoyo, the fun are going to addiction and satrio also get some free toys from his friend but he didnt did it again now.

He also got banned from our national yoyo mailling list since he cause that trouble in 2009.
that the stories i know.
rizki_yoist
The Nation

-Rizki Hadiaturrasyid-

« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2011, 10:56:42 AM »

that the stories i know.

Hi anggut  Grin as for you guys know, he knows tomonzzz personally so he may have more information about him.
Anyway, how did you know about this thread?
kuyaChristian
What is yabai?
Trade Count: (1)
The Nation

Ride away. Right away.

« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2011, 03:08:48 PM »

Rizki, I deeply apologize if what I said was offensive. I didn't mean to offend anyone. I mean, I have tons of Indonesian friends here in America so I don't wanna mess with you guys at all :]
I understand what you mean though - that beggar mentality and stuff. Hell, even in my home country I saw it everywhere. I understand that not everyone is fortunate like us [whether it be the quantity of yoyos or how they live their life] but there's really nothing to get for begging endlessly =[. Hmm, I understand now what you meant by voting contests.
Eeek, keep an eye out of Henry though. I have a bad feeling about that guy.

need-a-bow
Trade Count: (3)
The Nation

« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2011, 03:29:25 PM »

The beggar mentality is everywhere. In Mexico there are a ton of programs that give economic stimulus to farmers and all they do is take the money and live off that all year, instead of letting the poor farmers who work the land but need the help get it. I have to admit I've asked for yoyos but at times it felt like a burden because they where given to me to teach others and they had been mostly on my shalt for a while, and I felt like I was scamming the people who gave them to me. I got started when yomagic sent me a free Northstar and I like to feel like Ive started a few people with the yoyos I was given. Just try not to generalize all of those who ask for yoyos, there will always be beggar but there are also great people out there who might just need that little help
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: