Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2017, 05:22:52 PM
1132382 Posts in 84281 Topics by 44956 Members
Latest Member: toastydoc

YoYoNation is in Archive mode for search and historical purposes.  Posting and commenting is disabled.
Home Help Search Login Register
YoYo Nation.com - Voice of the Nation  |  Voice of the Nation  |  Buy / Sell / Trade  |  Trader Feedback  |  Tomonzz? « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tomonzz?  (Read 5317 times)
cherryhedgehog
Trade Count: (0)
The Nation

HEY!

Tomonzz?
« on: October 08, 2011, 10:42:35 AM »

I keep seeing references to a user named 'Tomonzz', who is this?
(if this thread is in the wrong section, I'm sorry, please move it)
yoyospirit
Trade Count: (6)
The Nation

Modder

Re: Tomonzz?
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2011, 10:46:19 AM »

He was a spammer who constantly begged for yoyos in 2009.  Search up tomonzzz in the user section.  He also created new accounts to try and trick people.  Biggest ---- ever to yoyo.

yomagic
Joey Serrano
Trade Count: (145)
The Nation

VsNewton/Werrd/YYF- All any yoyoer needs

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2011, 10:47:23 AM »

Tomonzz was a member who begged for yoyos from a lot of people and got a good amount of yoyos for free. He was a huge troll and just got on everyones nerves with his begging for free yoyos.
Motley07
Trade Count: (4)
The Nation

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2011, 11:07:46 AM »

I've just now  have finished reading most of the threads about this dirt bag. At the moment, I've become a little more cynical wrt  giving yoyoes to people who simply "want" one. Good riddance to Tomonzz and I hope this feeling goes away as 99.9% of this community are rock solid and honest. Alas, every once in a while we get a "Yomonzz" or a "Tombstone" in the mix.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 08:25:15 PM by Motley07 » Logged

clams r calm
And a closed mouth gathers no foot.
need-a-bow
Trade Count: (3)
The Nation

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2011, 12:06:29 PM »

I think everyone should be a little more cautious when giving away yoyos. I have received a few yoyos for me and my yoyo club but and I hope to give some away too but I could've easily been a scammer. It was good for me because there is a lot of trust and respect on here but you never know who you are truly dealing with. Thanks for being a great community and getting me into this addictive hobby.

Gizzyo
Trade Count: (2)
The Nation

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2011, 03:25:46 PM »

tomonzz was a boss.

☻/
/▌
/ \
Motley07
Trade Count: (4)
The Nation

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2011, 05:18:44 PM »

Boss of what? Spin? I don't get it, please explain it to me, I'm evidently a little "slow".
Sunny
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2011, 05:27:27 PM »

People actually gave that kid yoyos?!

I like yoyos.

FUT
hcjesse
Jesse Christe
Trade Count: (1)
The Nation

VsNYYC

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2011, 06:01:58 PM »

People actually gave that kid yoyos?!
yeah he even had videos on youtube showing off all his yoyos that he conned people into giving him.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 06:45:43 PM by hcjesse » Logged

Team Vs. Newton

Official suicide world record holder---56
icthus
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2011, 09:08:53 PM »

I miss our AIM discussions.

Tommonzzz: "Please give me a free yoyo. You don't understand my parents. They think that anything but school is stupid."
Me: "Really? Too bad for you."
yoyospirit
The Nation

Modder

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2011, 09:34:18 PM »

Tommonzzz: "Please give me a free yoyo. You don't understand my parents. They think that anything but school is stupid."

That's all?  I would had said much, much worse.
Arussell
~My name is Aaron, nice to meet you
Trade Count: (16)
The Nation

Independent

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2011, 09:45:08 PM »

*cough*alvin simon*cough*

My teacher once asked, "If I have 3 bottles in this hand and 2 bottles in this hand, what do I have?" " I replied with, "A drinking problem?" Best reason to get sent to the principles office....ever
yoyospirit
The Nation

Modder

« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2011, 09:49:39 PM »

need-a-bow
Trade Count: (3)
The Nation

Re: Re: Tomonzz?
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2011, 10:17:57 PM »

I believe there might be a new tomanzz style member on here(not me I hope!) because I went through his posts and in a good percent he asks or insinuates he wants a free yoyo. Now I know this isn't a real reason for alarm although he did make a thread asking for yoyos for a cause. I'll be watching although I guess I could also be watched since I too asked for yoyos once which I was given and should receive soon but I gave the real reason and I might send them back if they go unused at my club or maybe donate them to a new guy
vegabomb
L.J. Hurley
Trade Count: (165)
The Nation

« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2011, 03:20:22 AM »

It seems to be a "chipmunks" reference though I'm afraid I don't get it either.

I believe there might be a new tomanzz style member on here(not me I hope!) because I went through his posts and in a good percent he asks or insinuates he wants a free yoyo.

The member you are referring to (I think at least) is banned. I'll do my best to watch for any new account he or she may make.

For all your yoyo ordering needs please contact the good people at yoyonation towers..

info@yoyonation.com
icthus
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2011, 09:53:02 AM »

That's all?  I would had said much, much worse.
I was just being nice for the forum here. I said so much worse that I made myself blush.

It seems to be a "chipmunks" reference though I'm afraid I don't get it either.

I believe there might be a new tomanzz style member on here(not me I hope!) because I went through his posts and in a good percent he asks or insinuates he wants a free yoyo.

The member you are referring to (I think at least) is banned. I'll do my best to watch for any new account he or she may make.
Alvin Simon is a kid that is very annoying. He bugs people on facebook like you wouldn't believe. He's not a tommonnzzz but annoying, yes.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 09:56:05 AM by icthus » Logged
glorystomper
Trade Count: (162)
The Nation

SUPER VILLAIN

« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2011, 02:03:43 PM »

he is the greatest player that ever lived,
my hero, my insperation!

HIGH SPEED HIGH DEATH!!
yoyospirit
The Nation

Modder

« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2011, 02:15:49 PM »

he is the greatest player that ever lived,
my hero, my insperation!

You should be skinned alive just for saying that.
glorystomper
Trade Count: (162)
The Nation

SUPER VILLAIN

« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2011, 03:53:44 PM »

Skinned alive? Tomonzz is a living legend. People all over the world know this guy.
If I ever get to meet him I am going to get his autograph, and hopefully a photo.
You should too
Jayyo
Yarp!
Trade Count: (125)
The Nation

God bless!

« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2011, 05:53:38 PM »

Skinned alive? Tomonzz is a living legend. People all over the world know this guy.
If I ever get to meet him I am going to get his autograph, and hopefully a photo.
You should too
Tomonzzz is awesome,
worth noting, after qutting the begging thing, he went on to atually getting stuff honsetly and started getting involved in teaching kids how to yoyo, yoyo club, etc.

Pretty cool.

Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: