Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2017, 01:38:08 AM
1132382 Posts in 84281 Topics by 44956 Members
Latest Member: toastydoc

YoYoNation is in Archive mode for search and historical purposes.  Posting and commenting is disabled.
Home Help Search Login Register
YoYo Nation.com - Voice of the Nation  |  Voice of the Nation  |  Buy / Sell / Trade  |  Trader Feedback  |  Attention please, please read if you have traded with user "Tombstone" « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Attention please, please read if you have traded with user "Tombstone"  (Read 1740 times)
Sottle
Your friendly Admin!
Trade Count: (17)
The Nation

Attention please, please read if you have traded with user "Tombstone"
« on: September 01, 2011, 09:20:18 AM »

It saddens me to be making a post like this about a member of our community. But needs must, so here we go.

YoYoNation forum member Tombstone, over the last few months has been dropping in to the YoYoNation New York offices with a friend of his, unbeknownst to us, over that period he managed to steal what amounts to $10,000+ of YoYoNation stock.

After discovering the shortfall in stock (and deciding that is way past the possibility of human error on our part) we started to investigate, luckily Tombstone was foolish enough to offer up that very same stock in a BST thread on our own board. : http://www.yoyonation.com/talk/index.php/topic,98358.0.html

Confronted with the threat of Police action, he has now returned all the remaining stock. However, we still have many yoyos unaccounted for that he has traded or sold on. So my appeal is this. Anyone who has traded or bought from user "Tombstone" please contact me either via PM, or email at Simon@(the name of this store).com.

Before doing so, please gather information on how much you paid him, or what was traded. With associated proof if you have it (Paypal receipt, PM records etc.). This will hopefully enable us to get compensated for the money he has gained from his illegal actions already.

Many thanks for your time.

Edit: Let me be clear as well, anyone that has unknowingly received a stolen yo-yo from Tombstone is NOT in trouble in any way, neither with the Police nor with us personally, we just want to see as much of our losses recovered as possible and the thief in question gaining nothing from his actions. For the most part, if we can make it possible, you'll even get to keep the yoyos.

Thanks again guys.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 09:26:25 AM by Sottle » Logged

rizki_yoist
"floaty" is undefined and it should be avoided
Trade Count: (0)
The Nation

-Rizki Hadiaturrasyid-

Re: Attention please, please read if you have traded with user "Tombstone"
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2011, 09:33:29 AM »

It saddens me to be making a post like this about a member of our community. But needs must, so here we go.

YoYoNation forum member Tombstone, over the last few months has been dropping in to the YoYoNation New York offices with a friend of his, unbeknownst to us, over that period he managed to steal what amounts to $10,000+ of YoYoNation stock.

I can't believe it! Tombstone have been active in this community and I thought he is a good guy  Cry
Would you please tell me how could he manage to steal these stocks without your knowing earlier? I wonder how things happened here.
This news is kinda sad

having problem designing or drawing a yoyo CAD? hit me up!
pegasus666
Trade Count: (15)
The Nation

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2011, 10:56:41 AM »

It's sad to see something like this happen.

Should we have expected it?

(when replying to the "   What are the next 5 yo's you HOPE to get? " thread)
Any 5 yoyos i can get my hands on....Nuff said.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 10:57:13 AM by pegasus666 » Logged

youthman
Trade Count: (72)
The Nation

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2011, 09:20:54 PM »

WOW! This is awful and quite shocking.

I'm so sorry for the great people @ YYN Undecided
SkareCrow96
Trade Count: (24)
The Nation

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2011, 11:01:13 PM »

This guy needs to do some time for his actions.

If I can help in any way be sure to hit me up.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: