Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2017, 05:30:38 PM
1132382 Posts in 84281 Topics by 44956 Members
Latest Member: toastydoc

YoYoNation is in Archive mode for search and historical purposes.  Posting and commenting is disabled.
Home Help Search Login Register
YoYo Nation.com - Voice of the Nation  |  Voice of the Nation  |  Regional Discussion  |  Netherlands  |  Any yoyo practice clubs in the Netherlands? « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Any yoyo practice clubs in the Netherlands?  (Read 1267 times)
ZR06
Trade Count: (0)
The Nation

Any yoyo practice clubs in the Netherlands?
« on: August 14, 2011, 08:06:02 AM »

Hello people from the Netherlands! Smiley
I am glad that this discussion board has been created!   Afro
I am a novice yoyoer who's been yoyoing since last year. I live in Japan right now, but will be moving to the Netherlands next month.
Can anybody tell me if there's any yoyo practice club in the Netherlands?
And if you have any information about the yoyo community or popularity in the Netherlands, I would like to know that too!
BTW, I can only understand English  tongue

Thanks!
yoyophone
Trade Count: (2)
The Nation

aka. SenZaM

Re: Any yoyo practice clubs in the Netherlands?
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2011, 12:53:13 PM »

Welcome, at the moment there are no yoyo clubs in the Netherlands. I and about 10 other players are trying to astablish a community and make it grow bigger so there will be a national contest and maybe some yoyoclubs throughout the country. I myself have been yoyoing for more than 2,5 years now. My I ask you where you will be living in the Netherlands? I myself life near Breda, a city in the south of the country.

-Malte

All yoyos have one thing in common... None come with 'tricks included' lolol..
ZR06
Trade Count: (0)
The Nation

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2011, 04:33:10 PM »

Hi Malte! Thanks for the information!
I still don't know where I'll be living, but maybe in the areas of 's-Hertogenbosch.
I've done a search on Google Maps for Berada, and found that we're about an hour away from each other!
If I have a chance, I would like to meet you and the other yoyo players in Netherlands.
But I'm happy that there's people who's trying to make the yoyo community bigger in the Netherlands,
and looking forward to it  Smiley
yoyophone
Trade Count: (2)
The Nation

aka. SenZaM

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2011, 05:34:38 PM »

Hi Malte! Thanks for the information!
I still don't know where I'll be living, but maybe in the areas of 's-Hertogenbosch.
I've done a search on Google Maps for Berada, and found that we're about an hour away from each other!
If I have a chance, I would like to meet you and the other yoyo players in Netherlands.
But I'm happy that there's people who's trying to make the yoyo community bigger in the Netherlands,
and looking forward to it  Smiley
Sounds wonderfull! I would like to meet you too. I will try and keep you up to date with the latest news.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: