Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: NJ players  (Read 6966 times)

wabbit

• Manufacturer
  • The Nation
  • TENYOYO.com
    • TEN YOYO
Re: NJ players
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2011, 01:21:41 PM »
West New York, NJ   07093

NKessler

• The Nation
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2011, 02:21:11 PM »
I'm all the way up in Sussex County.  Most people from Jersey don't even know it exists, but it's really beautiful up here.  Most people who live in Sussex County don't have a full set of teeth and can't string five words together, but Sparta (where I'm at) is the rich town of the county.  I haven't been to any meets, but someday I might want to check one out.

I live in PA and work in Sussex county.  I'd love to meet up with some other yoyo'ers someday, but I'm 34 and it would be a little weird to hang out with teenagers.  It would have to be older dudes like me.

I'm only 19, but I have a feeling it wouldn't matter much.  Most of my friends are over 25 and the my girlfriend (who's been living with me for 2 years) is older than me.

If you've got some free time send me an e-mail or PM and I'd love to meet up.

domo75

• I'm deadly serious.
  • The Nation
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2011, 03:19:04 PM »
Hey, I'm 35.Nothing wrong with people in their 30's...  I'm always up for meeting new throwers out there.Vernon (where I'm at) is in Sussex County. Top right corner to be exact. I'd love to be able to get something close by organized. Weekends are usually good for me.
Duncans, YoyoFactory, Hspin, Spyy....
  Metal all the way!    -\m/

jkoch

• The Nation
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2011, 03:46:41 PM »
I'm all the way up in Sussex County.  Most people from Jersey don't even know it exists, but it's really beautiful up here.  Most people who live in Sussex County don't have a full set of teeth and can't string five words together, but Sparta (where I'm at) is the rich town of the county.  I haven't been to any meets, but someday I might want to check one out.

I live in PA and work in Sussex county.  I'd love to meet up with some other yoyo'ers someday, but I'm 34 and it would be a little weird to hang out with teenagers.  It would have to be older dudes like me.

I'm only 19, but I have a feeling it wouldn't matter much.  Most of my friends are over 25 and the my girlfriend (who's been living with me for 2 years) is older than me.

If you've got some free time send me an e-mail or PM and I'd love to meet up.

Sorry, I wasn't trying to be offensive or anything.  I could just see someone's parents wondering why in the world I'm hanging out with their teenager.  Can't say I'd blame them.  Don't want Chris Hansen showing up either, hehe.

If you're sure it's cool, we can meet up some time.

jkoch

• The Nation
« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2011, 03:48:53 PM »
Hey, I'm 35.Nothing wrong with people in their 30's...  I'm always up for meeting new throwers out there.Vernon (where I'm at) is in Sussex County. Top right corner to be exact. I'd love to be able to get something close by organized. Weekends are usually good for me.

I know exactly where Vernon is.  I go to the Oktoberfest at Crystal Springs most years since I moved here.  Weekends are good for me too.  Let's get together some time.

NKessler

• The Nation
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2011, 04:28:02 PM »

Sorry, I wasn't trying to be offensive or anything.  I could just see someone's parents wondering why in the world I'm hanging out with their teenager.  Can't say I'd blame them.  Don't want Chris Hansen showing up either, hehe.

If you're sure it's cool, we can meet up some time.

I'm sorry, I definitely made it sound like I was offended, but I'm absolutely not.  It'd be cool to meet up with you guys some time.  I'll try to work something out within the next few weeks.

jkoch

• The Nation
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2011, 10:03:23 AM »
I'm pretty much free next Saturday and Sunday afternoon.  I could meet up anywhere in Sussex County NJ or Orange County NY.

hobbygod

• Only @ YoYoNation!
  • The Nation
  • www.youtube.com/hobbygod
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2011, 11:09:47 AM »
Why dont we just make a NJ club/meet once every sunday or something???

domo75

• I'm deadly serious.
  • The Nation
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2011, 05:42:47 PM »
Hey Guys, I am trying to get my NY State buddies organized for this Sunday, 4/17 at The Middletown Galleria. It's usually four of us, but always want more people to come. The Thread we post on is: "NY State Clubs & Meets" All you North Jersey guys should try to come.

Red Yoyos

• Yes I'm 34 and play with Yoyos. WHAT OF IT!
  • The Nation
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2011, 09:04:13 AM »
I'm one of teh Buds :)  I'm 34.  another is also in teh 30's and the Youngest is in the 20's.  age dont matter man.  we just go to have fun.

I'm game for Sunday. 

domo75

• I'm deadly serious.
  • The Nation
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2011, 03:46:17 PM »
Always good times to be had! :) Hope some of my fellow Jerseyans can come up with me.

jkoch

• The Nation
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2011, 06:18:59 AM »
What time on Sunday?

domo75

• I'm deadly serious.
  • The Nation
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2011, 05:54:51 PM »
Hadn't thought of that yet. I'll put up the question on the other thread and wait for feedback. I'll let you know here. You can always check there. Hope you can make it! ;D

domo75

• I'm deadly serious.
  • The Nation
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2011, 03:50:29 AM »
Ok The guys are saying about 4 o'clock. If you want to show up a bit earlier that's fine too. We meet up in the center of the mall downstairs. If anyone in the Sussex county area would like to meet me in Vernon and hitch a ride up there, PM me and let me know.

jkoch

• The Nation
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2011, 08:45:27 AM »
Awesome, I can probably make it around that time.  I'm taking my kids to an Easter egg hunt at 1:00, but we should be done in plenty of time for me to to make it there by 4:00 or 4:30.

notarden

• The Nation
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2011, 11:51:31 AM »
Yeah another thrower !!!

domo75

• I'm deadly serious.
  • The Nation
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2011, 05:51:22 PM »
It was great meeting up with you today Jkoch. For only being into throwing for a month, You impressed me! Great moves for a newb. Hope to see you soon. I'm looking to maybe get a meet up going for Northern Jersey sometime soon. The weather is getting nicer now, so outdoor venues are possible again. Like I said I'm in Vernon and we have some nice parks to throw in. If anyone is interested throw up some ideas here. I am willing to travel a bit.  O0

notarden

• The Nation
« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2011, 09:56:49 PM »
Good meetin ya today John hope to see ya nextime
keep throwing O0 ;D

jkoch

• The Nation
« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2011, 07:23:38 AM »
I had a lot of fun yesterday.  It was great to meet you guys.  You were all really impressive, and that got me fired up to practice and learn more.  Throwing in the middle of a busy mall was intimidating at first, but I got comfortable with it after a while.  I'll definitely be back, and I'd also be up for meeting somewhere in NJ too, especially somewhere outdoors when the weather is nice.

fitchh

• The Nation
« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2011, 11:05:02 AM »
Manasquan, monmouth county?

I'm in madison every now-and-then, though.