Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: THIRD AND FINAL Number Picking Thread for Clifford_Ball's 5th Annual Giveaway  (Read 5656 times)

Clifford_Ball

• Also known as Todd
  • The Nation
    • My Yoyo Collection
Hey there fellow YYN board members! This is my fifth year on this board so this will be the 5th Annual Clifford_Ball Holiday Giveaway! This year I have an Army Green Hardcoat Large Bearing DV888 by Yoyofactory, a red Bootleg DV8 made by Ricerocket and a blue Buzzon Menehune 2. Each yoyo will be accompanied by an assortment of string (G-String included) as well as a counterweight.

Here are the rules

1.) There will be 3 individual giveaways, one for each yoyo.

2.) You may only enter each giveaway once but you can enter a number in all 3 giveaways even if you have won a previous giveaway already.

3.) Each Giveaway will begin at approximately 7pm EST and end ~24 hours later.

4.) I will start the first number guessing (Giveaway) thread on Monday December 13th at roughly 7pm EST and end it on Tuesday Dec 14th at roughly 7pm EST.

5.) At the end of each Giveaway I will draw the winner and begin the second giveaway which will end the following day at 7pm EST and so on.

6.) That is 24 hours per giveaway so it should give people in all time zones plenty of time to get their pick in. You may enter no matter where on earth you live :)

7.) I will choose a number from 0 to 999 (The reason for the 0-999 is that I will be picking the winning numbers by rolling 3 10-sided dice, the first roll will represent the first digit, the second roll the second digit and the third roll the third digit. A roll of 10 will represent 0.) and THE CLOSEST NUMBER WITHOUT GOING OVER will win each Giveaway.

8.) Each actual giveaway will have its own thread.

9.) You may post comments in the giveaway thread but try to keep it short so people can easily skim through and see what numbers have been picked.

10). DO NOT EDIT YOUR NUMBER GUESS POST FOR ANY REASON!!! If you posted a number thats already been picked please just create a new post with your new guess and put a note in it referring to the fact that your first number posted was already taken.

11.) If anyone wants to help out and occasionally post the tally of chosen numbers feel free but everyone be advised that there may be mistakes in these tallys so you may want to double check that a number has not been called already but isnt on the tally.

12.) In the event that a number has been picked twice the person who posted the number first gets that number and the other person has to choose a different number. I will do my best to check for this and notify people by pm if they choose a number thats already taken.

13.) When the event is ended I will post the winning number in this thread and contact the winner by pm for their shipping information. Hopefully I can get them to the winners before December 25th.

Thats all there is to it so pick a number from 0 to 999 (including 0 and 999) but remember the winner will be the closest number WITHOUT GOING OVER!!!

Here is a pic of the last yoyo

Start picking and have fun!!!!

Todd

« Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 02:39:01 PM by Clifford_Ball »
All my posts are 100% subjective and opinion based

EternalPeak

• 20% Cooler.
  • The Nation
  • Achieve the peak.

CaoJAsian

• The Nation

Shizzle

• The Nation

CaliBuddha

• The Nation
  • C3uddha

Have you stripped or lost your axle? PM me. I have brand new replacement axles for just about any newer metal yoyo for $2.50 shipped.

Excaliborg

• The Nation
  • 1A->5A Everyday

SuperPokenerd

• Vs. Newton
  • The Nation
  • Math Rules

takesoneto

• The Nation

yoyobuy2

• Tennessee thrower
  • The Nation
  • throw forever

JoeBadass

• Stephen Fuentes
  • The Nation

samurai4321

• The Nation
  • I'm Back ;)

IanPkmnYo

• V-Snick!
  • The Nation

kretzschmar

• The Nation

beatboxer2013

• Thomas Pierson
  • The Nation
  • Werrd?

andreseo

• The Nation
  • Vs newton yoyo concepts and genreal yo FTW
FUTURE GENERAL YO AND VS NEWTON YOYO CONCEPTS TEAM MEMBER

I maybe young but I'm not old

JRam

• Anthony Martinez
  • The Nation
  • superwidefiesta09severe401k
http://www.youtube.com/AnthonyMJR521
follow me on twitter @AnthonyM_JR

Want a YoyoFactory MVP?  Got a Superstar? Lets make a trade. PM me

Douglas Brown

• The Nation
  • Need any help? That's why I'm here.
Quote from: Elephark
Nobody can agree precisely what yoyoing is, yet everybody wants to argue about it and take it way too seriously to the point that people get tired of talking or even thinking about it. Thus, yoyoing is art.

202andrew

• Yeah Buddy
  • The Nation
  • Vs Newton

buddhakeith

• The Nation

Rugbysh9

• The Nation
203  O0