Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Any wisconsin throwers?  (Read 3843 times)

rsperko

• The Nation
Re: Any wisconsin throwers?
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2011, 01:53:54 PM »
necro.

Just getting back into throwing after a 10yr hiatus, I live in Wauwatosa next to Milwaukee too. I was wondering if there was anywhere in town with a decent selection of yo-yos. I plan on going by Art-Smart's soon, but last time I was there he did not have many yo-yos.

Thx,
-Rick

Dizzo

• I am a kwyjibo
  • The Nation
  • c22 ftw !!!!!!!!!
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2011, 02:36:02 PM »
hey man
I live in wauwatosa too. there are no good yoyo stores around. art smarts has henrys vipers.
you can go to burlington if you want a fhz.
or you could become friends with me and try pretty much try everything you could ever want. O0

rsperko

• The Nation
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2011, 08:07:23 AM »
I appreciate it Dizzo, I do plan on swinging by and meeting you.

I found that Greenfield News and Hobby does currently carry some YYF and a few other yo-yos (yomega...). Obviously buying from our host would be best. If you are like me and are waiting for two yo-yos from our host and are looking at a long weekend, then Greenfield may be the way to go :) They have Fast 201, Velocity, Northstar, some others, and even one dv888 and one 888 on hand.

d42kn355

• Throw. Catch. Repeat.
  • The Nation
  • Throws: ALOT of SPYY. Avalanches, Code2's
    • N.E.W.T. Yo-Yo Club
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2012, 10:55:15 PM »
http://www.facebook.com/North.Eastern.Wisconsin.Throwers
http://www.facebook.com/Galaxy.Science.and.Hobby

Check out our Club, We Meet at Galaxy Science and Hobby In Appleton EVERY Thursday @6pm
I work (at Galaxy) almost every day, and I am free to throw with anyone who comes in throwing, We sell Some great throws from the Likes of ILYY, SPYY, YYJ, YYF etc. and we have Twisted Stringz, Hamstring, and a couple others. If you're ever in the area drop me a message with your number and i can text and meet up with anyone. Would love to see some new throwers around, Our Club is about 15 strong. :)

Shadows

• The Nation
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2012, 07:08:03 PM »
Hey guys I'm glad there are so many yo-yoers in Wisconsin.
I'm in Waukesha pretty close to Milwaukee.
Lemme know if anyone is close.

I'm pretty new to the trick yo-yoing and was wondering if you guys could throw some helpful tips my way.

BoostedF22c

• The Nation
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2012, 07:06:18 PM »
Well, I'm from madison, and will be comming home for a bit and would love to meet up with another thrower in madison if anyone else would be interested! Just a heads up though I havnt played for about 6 months (muscle memory is still there somewhat though haha)
USMC 3531 Motor Vehicle Operator
3rd Combat Assault Battalion (CAB) Okinawa Japan

Yoyo of choice: Starry night edition 888

Jot hula

• The Nation
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2012, 05:58:22 AM »
I know it is an old thread, but I am newish to the Nation, and wanted to get my name on the board of Wisconsin throwers.  I live in Menomonee Falls (just north west of Milwaukee). 

If anyone finds a sweet store carrying yoyos in the greater Milwaukee area I would love to know.  I have been to Greenfield News and Hobby (best selection I have seen lately) and picked up a YYF Northstar.  Anywhere else that anyone knows of?

d42kn355

• Throw. Catch. Repeat.
  • The Nation
  • Throws: ALOT of SPYY. Avalanches, Code2's
    • N.E.W.T. Yo-Yo Club
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2012, 02:53:54 PM »
Hey everyone. Me and Mykk of North Eastern Wisconsin Throwers have officially taken a spot down at the Farmers Markets here in Appleton, WI. We throw there (as well as at the club on Thursdays @ 6PM) every Saturday morning from 8:30 AM to around 1 PM.  We draw quite a crowd and have a little routine where we involve the crowd as well. Hope to see any and all out there.

http://www.facebook.com/North.Eastern.Wisconsin.Throwers
http://www.facebook.com/Galaxy.Science.and.Hobby