Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Maryland Yoyo Shnobs (Meet-Up)  (Read 57913 times)

Jazzmonkay

• VsNYYC and BBYY Fanboy
  • The Nation
  • VsNYYC Development Team
Re: Maryland Yoyoers UNITE! (possible meet-up)
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2009, 08:50:50 AM »
SO!!! I was thinking This saturday, Bowie Towne Centre 3 O'clockish? i might not be able to make it but to try and get this going lets see who can come?

Jomo

• The Nation
    • myspace
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2009, 08:02:44 AM »
I can't make it this Sat.I gotta work. but I swear I'll make it one day, keep listing the dayz Jazz . .thanks!
forum yoyonation = Pontification Station

Jazzmonkay

• VsNYYC and BBYY Fanboy
  • The Nation
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2009, 12:32:27 PM »
Ok, so if you can or cant come, please do like Jomo did, and say so...

Jomo

• The Nation
    • myspace
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2009, 09:22:36 AM »
did you guys get together last sat.? I'm free this coming saturday . .or sun . .lemme know . .

gagsterdog

• Team NA
  • The Nation
  • Team NA
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2009, 10:53:17 AM »
MAN! i should really get to work on another DC Meet!

like about once a yearwe hold a little DC Meetup...if you guys can drive to DC (which im sure you can since you live in maryland (that ryhmed lol) but i should start planning one and have ourselves a little DC fun! but it wont be for a little while...dan wyman (also a maryland thrower) is in puerto rico at the moment...once he comes back im sure a dc meet will be planned!

Jazzmonkay

• VsNYYC and BBYY Fanboy
  • The Nation
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2009, 12:56:58 PM »
no, no one said they could come...as far as this saturday, id really like to...even if it was just you jomo...i want to yo with someone other than my friend ryan for once...lol :)

DemolitionRED

• The Nation
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2009, 01:21:22 PM »
OMG!!!! maryland actually might have a meet, lol. uh, im in frederick. i think i could make it. isnt that just like a little farther east than marriotsville?

i wrecked my car a while ago, so id need to use my dads, ill keep you posted.

could you also throw me an address so i can see how far it is???

-Demo

DemolitionRED

• The Nation
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2009, 01:24:49 PM »
o man, i just realized im goin to ocean city this weekend. so i cant make it. i could do it next weekend...

random question: is anyone going to sunfest this weekend in ocean city?

Jomo

• The Nation
    • myspace
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2009, 10:50:51 AM »
haha! hey demolition I could drive ya over there, (I live in Smithsburg), if we ever get together for a meet that is. But I'm like the grandpa of the group, my skillz are kinda lacking, (that's why i wanna hang so i can get better). Side Kick, it's kinda equidistant for me dc or bowie so I'm down to meet in dc if my schedule allows and peeps are gonna do it . .(I hate driving and parking in dc tho . . grrr!) .  . .anyway this is a good 1st step the way we all keep hitting this thread, it means there's some real interest!!

Jazzmonkay

• VsNYYC and BBYY Fanboy
  • The Nation
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2009, 12:53:54 PM »
so jomo are we a go for this sat. ? and as for DC it would be less often for me but i suppose my mom could take me every once in a while.

DemolitionRED

• The Nation
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2009, 01:01:38 PM »
jomo, i would love that. but one problem, im in ocean city this weekend with family. :-\ Although, for the next meet thatd work (we could ride together), id also be your sidekick, that sounds great, especially because we live pretty close.

ok, well MYSELF and jomo (i think) cant make it this weekend...if more people couldnt make it, would you be willing to pp??

i could def do next sat... and dc is a negative for me, unless jomo would want to drive me and him to shady grove and hop on the metro. dc is a hassle.

if it isnt pp'ed i guess i can make it next month. or worst case scenario, i MIGHT be able to leave Ocean City early for the meet, but not likely.
Jomo, lets chill sometime, im surprised someone is sooooo close.

-Demo
« Last Edit: September 23, 2009, 01:07:51 PM by DemolitionRED »

Jazzmonkay

• VsNYYC and BBYY Fanboy
  • The Nation
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2009, 01:37:59 PM »
did you guys get together last sat.? I'm free this coming saturday . .or sun . .lemme know . .
jomo, i would love that. but one problem, im in ocean city this weekend with family. :-\ Although, for the next meet thatd work (we could ride together), id also be your sidekick, that sounds great, especially because we live pretty close.

ok, well MYSELF and jomo (i think) cant make it this weekend...if more people couldnt make it, would you be willing to pp??

i could def do next sat... and dc is a negative for me, unless jomo would want to drive me and him to shady grove and hop on the metro. dc is a hassle.

if it isnt pp'ed i guess i can make it next month. or worst case scenario, i MIGHT be able to leave Ocean City early for the meet, but not likely.

-Demo

Jomo said he could come this weekend, unless something changed, and if no one says theyre going then the meet will pp'd, also i think we were going to try to do this twice a month just so you know Demo...
-Jazz-

DemolitionRED

• The Nation
« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2009, 06:50:50 PM »

-Demo

Jomo said he could come this weekend, unless something changed, and if no one says theyre going then the meet will pp'd, also i think we were going to try to do this twice a month just so you know Demo...
-Jazz-

okay great, yea cause i was REALLY upset when i found out i couldnt go. i cant believe we are finally gonna have a MD yoyo meet, i thought there was like 3 of us. guess not. I am psyched to here this, cant wait to hang.

and let us know if it is pp'd please. you should pm everyone else to see if they can make it.

Thanks man,
Demo

Jazzmonkay

• VsNYYC and BBYY Fanboy
  • The Nation
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2009, 07:23:54 PM »
Yeah im trying to keep this post on the first page, and im updating but i think i may have to PM people, im also thinking about sending an e-mail to String Burn Live and having them announce it to spread the word...
"whaddaya think" lol i feel like im a little young to be organizing though so if anyone wants to step in and help i wouldnt feel insulted, i know that 14 is a little young...

Marchingyoyot4

• The Nation
« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2009, 08:28:46 PM »
Omg this is awesome, but it evil to get this started now LOL I got a tob every sat for a few months ( marhing band comp.) Sundays always work for me though.
got out and did some Urban Artistic Enrichment today...

DemolitionRED

• The Nation
« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2009, 10:29:49 PM »
okay, I think i am old enough to organize this, although, i live in frederick, md. so im farther west than everyone else. AND i cant make it this weekend.

But i propose that the first step we take is to private message me and tell me that you would like to be a part of the yoyo meets AND where in md you live. then i will make a list of md yoyoers.

in the message include your first name, and where you live. ill post it up here once i get a few responses. then someone else can take over considering i live in frederick. and i dont know where a good place would be to have it besides anne arundel mall..

-Demo

Jomo

• The Nation
    • myspace
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2009, 07:50:16 AM »
ok, so Demo and I are the western md yoyoers,(actually there's another guy, ironspud, he lives in Lucketts, maybe I can get in touch with him), seems as though Zeke and Jazz are eastern md guys and side kick's in DC. We're spread all over the map, but as I say I'll drive to where ever.
Demo don't post people's real names/#'s in the thread,(just in case ya know, I'll pm ya anyway). I'm ok with Demo organizing everything, (it's a headache I don't want, LOL).
As far as this Sat. goes I'm down even though Demo can't make it.Unless it's just gonna be me and Jazz, cuz somethin' a lil creepy about a 50 yr old guy and a 14 yr old guy meeting, no offence Jazz, I just think it would be way cooler to have a bigger group anyway.
This Sun is good for me too Marching, though every other sun I've got a lil jam session I'm roped into . .anyway we'll get together I know it!

Jazzmonkay

• VsNYYC and BBYY Fanboy
  • The Nation
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2009, 12:18:03 PM »
Ok, so my broter might come, hes 18 and a complete nub, but hes getting better, so idk...

DemolitionRED

• The Nation
« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2009, 09:20:14 PM »
ok guys, i dont kno if anything is official, but it seems like no one is keeping up with this. only one person sent me a pm.

Can you guys send me a pm of your name and what city you live in? once i determine who is in the center, i can contact them, and they can find a hang out spot...good?

ZEKE

• The Nation
  • no. the concept of "walk the dog" eludes me...
« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2009, 03:35:20 PM »
sorry i havent been on yyn for a while.

dc wont work for me often cause my mom refuses to drive in dc and i cant drive yet. i might be able to get my dad to bring me though.

im gona send demo a pm right now.
if i Bought, Sold, or Traded something with you, leave me feedback please
http://www.yoyonation.com/talk/index.php?action=trader&id=3881

www.exoticanimalforums.com <an awesome animal forum, go there