Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Pen spinning  (Read 22616 times)

dade

• The Nation
Re: Pen spinning
« Reply #120 on: October 07, 2011, 06:20:37 PM »
Any tips for a noob like myself just working out the basics?

tamashii_00

• The Nation
« Reply #121 on: October 08, 2011, 11:07:51 AM »
practice times infinity, and don't use heavy pens until you are pretty good with a light pen

Bearadise

• The Nation
« Reply #122 on: October 09, 2011, 01:24:52 PM »
Any tips for a noob like myself just working out the basics?

There isn't much to do besides practicing a lot. The important thing is to make sure you're doing the tricks properly and you'll get them eventually!

Once you get a lot of tricks down, you can look for some recommended combos or slo-mo other combos. If there are tricks you don't know in those combos, go learn them!

Good luck! :D

The Joshinator

• WARNING: Watch for Falling Essays.
  • The Nation
« Reply #123 on: November 13, 2011, 08:37:50 PM »
I've been messing around with penspinning for probably about a year now; I don't have a ton of tricks down ( a couple Thumbarounds, Sonics, Charges, aerials and stalls) but I did figure out how to make a highly customizable and quite end-weighted pen from two RSVPs and two Round Stic Grips, with the option of a couple G2 grips for added weight. It can be made anywhere from a fairly normal pen size to over 30cm long. It's become my daily carry in class, and is barely short enough to fit my binder in my preferred model. I like my pens long and heavy because I have huge, strong hands.
"Can you do the Eiffel Tower?"
"Hmm... you mean this trick? (does it)"
"Yeah, that one! That's so co-"
"Nope, I can't. Sorry."

My BST

http://www.yoyonation.com/talk/index.php

HaL

• The Nation
« Reply #124 on: August 07, 2012, 07:01:25 PM »
I used to love psing until i sprained my ring finger while psing cause i streched it too much

btw i use a signo tipped hat kt

ShadrCom3t

• pneumonoultramicroscopicsili covolcanoconiosis
  • The Nation
  • time- there isn't enough of it
« Reply #125 on: August 08, 2012, 04:44:46 AM »
I used to love psing until i sprained my ring finger while psing cause i streched it too much

btw i use a signo tipped hat kt

Welcome!
And signo tipped ._. if you live in the US, you should at least get American Dr. Grips.
Also where'd you get the Miffy :o

How floaty is the 44?
Quote from: YoYoFactory

We measured it on a floaty-o-meter and it scored a 44.

darkmagicII

• The Nation
« Reply #126 on: June 05, 2017, 05:37:14 PM »
My point is, penspinning is more expensive than yoyoing.
Your starter pen(bictory) is about $2. Your second mod, typically a Waterfall, Metal Comssa, or RSVP MX costs anywhere from 7 to 15 dollars. A medium sized mod, say an Any-X, is about 4 to 25 dollars. A Buster CYL, a heavy mod, is about $15, and a VicGotGame is about $12. Not expensive. I only ever felt the need to get one pen, and buying those  ridiculousZhigao/Spinz/Spinsticks "mods" are all cheap, except for spinsticks at something like $40 per mod. So no argument - it is NOT expensive.