Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: help on big decision  (Read 70603 times)

alaa946

• The Nation
help on big decision
« on: September 20, 2012, 07:43:31 AM »
hi to every yoyoer

it's been a tough month to be an advanced player. . But i admit it was enjoyable

So i decided to start on combo tricks, so i need to change my yoyo.

I started looking for a yoyo that match my style.

So i prefer :

1- metal yoyo

2- high performance

3- long spin time

4- most important,  perfect for combos and string tricks and free style tricks

5- costs under 120$

6- not important, perfect for kitty strings

Thats it.

So guys just to let you know i live in far away country! So this means i cant buy from the enternet all the time

Maybe once a year!  which this leaves to me one option, get a yoyo you won't regret

So please guys help me,  i know you won't let me regret

Best regards

Saxocrazy

• Lord of the Saxophone nuts
  • The Nation
  • ())-----------------------------O
Re: help on big decision
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2012, 04:02:27 PM »
I know with a resource such as yyn it's easy to try and ask these sorts of questions but it's really hard if not impossible to answer! What kind of yoy's have you been using? And when you say combo tricks what kind do you want o do? Do you want to do a ton of slack and whip tricks? If so get something wide it'll make the catches easier. Lots of intricate string tricks? Might want to get something smaller in diameter so you can find those little segments of string more easily. Do you want to go fast, or feel more "prescence" on the string? If I were you I'd aim for a performance-dollar ratio winner. Companys like CLYW and ILYY make amazing throws but in a lot of cases you're paying for things beyond performance... wether that be aestecitcism, exclusivity, materials, or finish. All those are great and I own a number of them but if you're just moving into longer combinations of tricks I would look at a few of the following:

werrd hour
there are a few b grade e1ns's left for around 80
one drop cafe racer
yyf DV888... as matter of fact there are a TON of decent low priced metals by them now
some yoyojam stuff is great... hitman pro is a great yoyo that will take you really far

my point is depending on where you're at and how many yoyo's youve used you may want to grab a couple of the less expensive but still high performance yoyo's out there and lern more about what shape/size/weight work you you and your style. O0
hhmmmmm... saxocrazy.

Laxdude

• The Nation
Re: help on big decision
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2012, 05:51:47 AM »
Ten YoYo Dropbear is great or a CLYW Comeback Avalanche they are my two favorite throws You will not regret it