Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: TV SHOW FILMING IN PITTSBURGH searching for skilled YoYo expert  (Read 69960 times)

TVcasting

• The Nation
TV SHOW FILMING IN PITTSBURGH searching for skilled YoYo expert
« on: September 19, 2012, 01:59:36 PM »
Hello,

We are currently in search of a YoYo expert for a TV series that is filming here in Pittsburgh, PA next week. We are looking for a male that is 18-25 years old, 5' 8", and around 120 lbs. We would like locals in the PA area but if you are out of town/state and fit the description feel free to apply as well!

ALL THOSE INTERESTED:

Please email us your AGE, HEIGHT, WEIGHT, ETHNICITY, and a VIDEO of you doing YoYo tricks. Email them to mossercasting@gmail.com

This is a paid job and gets you an opportunity to be on an actual television show!

We look forward to hearing from all of you and if you know a friend who might be interested, have them send us an email as well!

THANKS!

TVcasting

• The Nation
Re: TV SHOW FILMING IN PITTSBURGH searching for skilled YoYo expert
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2012, 08:39:22 AM »
We have recieved a few submissions. Keep em coming! If you are close to the specs above, still apply! Get on tv!

--Paul

• The Nation
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2012, 08:29:39 PM »
We have recieved a few submissions. Keep em coming! If you are close to the specs above, still apply! Get on tv!
Good luck.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 08:33:44 PM by --Paul »

rocker12343

• The Nation
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2012, 10:30:51 PM »
I'm in Pitt right now. I'm 22 year old graduate chemistry student. I don't fit your bill at all though, unfortunately. I'm 5'6" and a built 175, but let me know if you need any extras!