Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: sticker pads question  (Read 70880 times)

orixstinson

• The Nation
sticker pads question
« on: August 28, 2012, 07:54:03 AM »
Guys, i've been wondering what will happen if i remove both sticker pads from the yoyo? Apart from unresponsiveness, what other side effects will i get and is it gonna damage my yoyo?

Big Yoyo

• The Nation
Re: sticker pads question
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2012, 08:14:10 AM »
It wont damage it, but you wontt be able to get it to come back to your hand, as the bind will just slip out
I make string.  Do you need string? I can help!! PM me!

Kei_Kam

• The Nation
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2012, 05:15:34 PM »
Even if you were to wind the yoyo by hand, your next throw will not be very strong (unless the gap of the yoyo is very tight). On top of that, said above, you wont be able to bind at get the yoyo back to your hand. You wont damage your yoyo and easily fix the problem by buying new pads.

Hope this helps :)

Saxocrazy

• Lord of the Saxophone nuts
  • The Nation
  • ())-----------------------------O
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2012, 04:18:49 PM »
oh and if its a metal it'll shred the string oretty quickly. I had an old metal way back in the day I used to run with only one pad cause silli was still a really new concept and I wanted smoothness on the string. Turns out about every 36 hours I'd snap a string... long story short use your pads or if you're looking to make it less responive put silli in and use the corner of a creit card or otel room key to give it a concave shape and it'll be rockin.
hhmmmmm... saxocrazy.