Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Hitman Pro help!  (Read 18308 times)

EugeneChoi

• The Nation
Hitman Pro help!
« on: August 14, 2012, 01:23:27 PM »
Ok so got my hitman pro and its been like half a month. But idk if its me but whenever i do string tricks like brain twister and similar ones the yoyo always tilts sideways and stops sleeping. But when i throw the sleeper its perfectly straight but whenever i do string tricks that touch the bearing it tilts sideways and dies out. So is this beacause im throwing my sleeper wrong or is it the yoyo?? 

boywithcap

• The Nation
Re: Hitman Pro help!
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2012, 09:43:26 PM »
Sounds like the string is rubbing against the walls of the gap causing the yoyo to tilt.  I'd suggest throwing harder and trying to keep the gap and string in the same plain
when the yoyo is mounted. 

Using the large bearing will give some more room, but even with the thin one I'd think you could get brain twister.

EugeneChoi

• The Nation
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2012, 01:01:29 PM »
Sweet sounds good but is there anyway then throwing harder to keep the gap and string in the same plain when the yoyo is mounted?

boywithcap

• The Nation
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2012, 04:56:20 PM »
Really just paying attention and practice.  Eventually you'll be purposely tilting the yoyo at will for various tricks
or to straighten it.

And sorry I should have written "plane" rather that "plain."    ;D

EugeneChoi

• The Nation
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2012, 06:06:27 PM »
It also tilts when i do tricks like mach 5 is this the same problem with not keeping the string in the middle?

McCando

• The Nation
  • I do the yoyo, therefore I am.
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2012, 08:57:03 PM »
keep your hands straight in front of each other, for example say the "|" are hands and an "o" is a yoyo
A good example that'll probably help is when you do front tricks like mach 5 perhaps. (Your non throw hand is on the same plane as your throw hand)
 |
 o
 |
A bad example of what to do when you do tricks like mach 5 would be because the strings would tilt the yoyo because one is pushing one way and the other pushing another.
  |
    o
      |
And when you do a trapeze or something good would be I guess | o |
Same goes for when doing trapeze and double or nothings, keep your hands on the same line.
If this is unclear I can take a few pictures

EugeneChoi

• The Nation
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2012, 09:27:54 AM »
I understand completely but could you take some pictures please so i can like mimic a pro?