Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Re-uploaded my website. Some useful info on it.  (Read 70392 times)

xfredericox

• The Nation
  • Black SUN yoyo concepts
    • Black Sun Yoyos
Re-uploaded my website. Some useful info on it.
« on: August 14, 2012, 10:24:11 AM »
Hey guys,

I'm not around all that much anymore, getting into different hobbies mainly.

For those who don't know who I am, I used to offer custom anodizing jobs a few years back. As far as I know I was probably the first to try and turn the industrial process of anodizing into some kind of creative artform.

I made this website some years ago, it features some general information, and some pictures of my work for those who are curious, but the reason I am posting this is because of the article I published in it about anodizing theory. Many have told me they found that article very helpful, but the website recently got deleted by my old internet provider.

I am hosting this now on a personal server. It is online most of the time, but not always... It's also possible it takes a second to load, but hey, at least it is online again. So there you have it, hopefully it still helps some new guys grasp the concept of anodizing.

ONE MORE THING!! I will not answer any questions about how to start up your own anodizing rig. Also, I quit anodizing years ago. I don't have the equipment anymore so don't ask about doing a yoyo for you. There's enough other guys still active though.

Without further ado, here is the link:
CLICK
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 02:17:03 PM by xfredericox »
My anodizing services: BSA

jasonwongzero

• Anodizer
  • The Nation
  • www.loadedyoyos.com
    • www.loadedyoyos.com
Re: Re: Re-uploaded my website. Some useful info on it.
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2012, 11:32:35 PM »
This site was a huge asset to me when I started. Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2