Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: What do you think of the Superstar?  (Read 18325 times)

McCando

• The Nation
  • I do the yoyo, therefore I am.
What do you think of the Superstar?
« on: August 12, 2012, 12:39:29 PM »
I never really see much people using them but it seems so great.
I was still wondering what to get between the Genesis and Superstar but yeah
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 12:44:05 PM by McCando »

yomagic

• Joey Serrano
  • Modder of Repute
  • The Nation
  • VsNewton/Werrd/YYF- All any yoyoer needs
Re: What do you think of the Superstar?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2012, 02:20:35 PM »
Both are great and it would e a difficult choice. I love superstars and genesi. It would have to be a choice of what looks better. They are both among my favorite YYFs.

Japhle

• Sam.Brandt
  • The Nation
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2012, 02:42:02 PM »
I imagine the superstar wouldn't be as friendly to 5A as the genesis is, in terms of shape that is, they'll both be extremely stable, do everything you want it to do, &c.

Ben3992

• The Nation
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2012, 06:14:17 PM »
I own both and throw them all the time. The Superstar has a more angular shape, its sharper while the Genesis is a little more organic in shape. They both are like the other guys said very stable but i found the superstar handles horizontal a little better. It might just be me but I feel the sharper shape of the Superstar allows this. I dont use hubstacks so i removed those and i put some nubs on. The superstar is ultra light without the stacks but i found it twice as nimble i can hop it around rather quick. The gensis is a beast of stability though and i can push it as hard as i can and it takes it. the only thing iv seen in difference and once more could be due to my pads runnin smooth but the genesis takes a little more string to bind. Thats it they are both awesome yoyos, its really up to what feels right in your hand.