Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Your ugliest yoyo picture  (Read 1863 times)

AndyCandy

• I love Greece!
  • The Nation
Your ugliest yoyo picture
« on: February 01, 2012, 07:34:03 PM »
So we see all these fancy yoyo pics with perfect lighting, background and focus. Now its time for a different kind of thread: post your ugliest yoyo picture here!

I will start:

« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 07:48:26 PM by AndyCandy »
Learning very slowly...

McCando

• The Nation
  • I do the yoyo, therefore I am.

AndyCandy

• I love Greece!
  • The Nation
Re: Your ugliest yoyo picture
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2012, 03:08:45 AM »
Um thanks.
Learning very slowly...

Japhle

• Sam.Brandt
  • The Nation
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2012, 04:01:14 AM »
actually that picture is good, it has good spacing, everyone thinks the best pictures will have the yoyo smack in the center, but that's not very good, it's proper if a company is showing off their new throw, but as far as trying to be artsy people can do a lot better than crappy filters.

Your picture appears to have a story behind it, you were playing 4A and the string fell off your hand or whatever, you had to go get it.

rather than setting up the perfect picture to add filters to and make the coolest yoyo picture you've just snapped a shot and I'd rather look at more like these than someone putting a yoyo in a tree or on their dashboard.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Composition_%28visual_arts%29
this should be for anyone who desires to do better with instagram.

AndyCandy

• I love Greece!
  • The Nation
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2012, 04:52:57 AM »
actually that picture is good, it has good spacing, everyone thinks the best pictures will have the yoyo smack in the center, but that's not very good, it's proper if a company is showing off their new throw, but as far as trying to be artsy people can do a lot better than crappy filters.

Your picture appears to have a story behind it, you were playing 4A and the string fell off your hand or whatever, you had to go get it.

rather than setting up the perfect picture to add filters to and make the coolest yoyo picture you've just snapped a shot and I'd rather look at more like these than someone putting a yoyo in a tree or on their dashboard.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Composition_%28visual_arts%29
this should be for anyone who desires to do better with instagram.

hahaha, cant tell if serious but if you are, thanks ;D
Learning very slowly...

McCando

• The Nation
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2012, 09:33:54 AM »
Um thanks.
Haha, it was a joke. Too be honest, I can't really tell how you're looking at it. Or you just forgot to rotate it 90 degrees.
Okay I understand now. It looks you lost it.
For it's redeeming attributes and maybe outlandish metaphors, you can say it's white can symbolize purity, it looks dirty behind there and you can tell it's not supposed to be there, so that can symbolize being lost but it's reflection of light also creates the idea that through all of this it's still able to shine through. The red string can make it seem as if it's being pulled...
I seriously have no idea what I'm saying anymore but, the picture's not bad, maybe it had focus on the yoyo only.

TL:DR, Symbolism and stuff, minor change, not bad.

AndyCandy

• I love Greece!
  • The Nation
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2012, 02:38:39 PM »
Haha ok  ;D thanks for the laugh guys  :)
Learning very slowly...

McCando

• The Nation
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2012, 07:48:57 PM »
It'd be cool if you retook the picture!